My perfect fearless prey...

"Love is our savior
from the burdens
of being human."
-Komal Kapoor

◇◇◇

I stared at myself in the mirror and couldn't believe how different the woman was staring back at me from the last time I had been backstage in a locker room ready to go to battle. My body wasn't the same even though many of my friends liked to comment that I hadn't changed much since I gave birth. And if I was honest I did feel much better about slowly losing the last baby weight. I was different but not in a bad way, I was a mother and even more fearless with that title.

"They're what reminds you, you're a mom sometimes" I heard Brie as I had been tracing over the stretch marks.

"Yeah other times they remind you, you aren't in your 20s anymore. Randy loves them though, he always kisses over them" I smiled but it soon turned into a smirk as she rolled her eyes. "What?"

"I'm not even going to comment on you two. Speaking of two I can't believe you guys don't have baby number two already"

"Well believe it cause that is the reason we can share in this moment together" I shrugged before I adjusted my wrestling gear top

"Well believe it cause that is the reason we can share in this moment together" I shrugged before I adjusted my wrestling gear top. Yes you read correctly, Brie and I were backstage at the 2018 Royal Rumble.

Not just any Royal Rumble but it was an historic one as they would be having the first ever Women's Royal Rumble and we would be part of it. I had no intention of returning to the ring anytime soon even though I had kept myself in ring shape and utilized the performance center when I visited the Cena's.

Over the last year Brie and I had launched our clothing brand Birdiebee for women and it was getting great success. I loved still feeling empowered as a working mom and it also just helped me feel motivated to continue taking care of myself. There were so many times where I would look at my son and just want to not do anything else. But I also knew the vision I had and I wanted to show him that his mom was Fearless Nikki.

"Someone wants to wish their mom a good luck" I heard Randy's voice and saw him enter with our little Viper in his arms.

"Aww my little man!" I cooed as I moved towards them. "Did you have fun meeting all of mommy's friends?"