Chapter 44||You make him happy...

"She's tough, but she tries to hide it.
She's difficult.
But if you make an effort, she's worth it.
She's worth the effort."
-Derek Shepherd, Grey's Anatomy

◇◇◇

"Do you have my

"Do you have my..." I didn't bother finishing as I stared up into the blue eyes of a shirtless Viper. A Viper who seemed to have sunk his venom into me this week since he was everywhere and invading any ounce of space I had.

"Your what?" His eyebrows furrowed as he stared curiously at me when I knew it was him.

"You know what!" I snapped.

"No I don't"

"My toy" I mumbled as I stood in the hallway while he blocked my entry to his room.

"Why would I have it?" He scoffed not seeming interested as he folded his arms with a raised eyebrow.

"Because you fucking sneak into my room every time for who knows what reason, we're flying out tonight. I plan to never see you again but I would like my toy so..."

"That's harsh. I hoped this would be a tale we'd tell our grandkids. "

"What?"

"How we fell in love" he mused. "It was love at first sight, or first fuck"

"Go fuck yourself" I grumbled and turned away but felt his hand wrap around my arm and pull me to his chest.

"I'd much rather fuck you, Garcia" He inhaled deeply and I closed my eyes before trying to get out of his grip.

"We went over this, I made a huge mistake with you. I had way too many, a week later and nothing changed" I shrugged as he had gotten what he wanted, a night with me and me by his side so he wasn't bored the entire week but now I had to retain to reality. A reality where Brie was married and well, I wasn't sure what was happening. My reality sucked but I was used by someone I loved, I didn't need to be used by someone I would be stuck with for the rest of my life and have a constant reminder of it.

He sighed and walked into his room, "pity, I wanted to watch you with this but here you go"

"Thanks"

"Drive to the airport?" He offered.

"Well we're all going together remember?" I reminded him confused by his sudden change of tone.

"Not really, I'll be taking my own rental" He shrugged as he continued packing while I simply nodded.

"Oh enjoy then"