Chapter 12|| What the fuck just happened?...

"We're afraid of having something with
the potential to hurt us
standing right before our eyes and
not registering it as a threat.
People can be like that, too."

▲▲▲

SUMMERSLAM 2014

I walked backstage after losing against Roman Reigns. I was annoyed to have to lose at the biggest event of the Summer but considering Hunter had told me I had to, the blow wasn't that bad.

I had definitely not made things easier on him though.

At least Nicole never saw your weak body being pinned by the Samoan

Well thanks, there is always a bright side.

Alanna was unfortunately not with me any longer as she was back with her mom. I did miss my little girl but I guess it was for the best, I didn't really want her seeing her dad lose. Travelling had been quite a bore without hearing her little voice asking me details on the various places. Of course I knew as much as she did at six about them but I made up all sorts of crap that she found interesting until John would have enough and give her a proper lesson on the history. A mundane but educated lesson and now it was simply me along with the married couple.

I guess it was better than the alternative.

A private jet with The Authority. Hunter and Stephanie I certainly wouldn't mind travelling with, even Kane as he was not that talkative but could serve for good company at times. But Seth...

Oh Seth, the man who has what you want.

The man? The weasel who has what I desire.

Do not let jealousy rule your emotions.

Jealous of what? Nicole craves me, she wants me she's so close to being mine I can feel it.

I spotted Brie in the distance causing my thoughts to leave me as I moved towards her, normally I would slowly approach gloating to fill her in on my latest encounter with Nicole but that had stopped the last time since I saw Nicole in John's house. Simply because I didn't see a need in bragging to her sister about getting Nicole while she was down. That didn't count because that was more than me trying to obtain her, it was her needing something from me so it would stay between us.