Chapter 11|| You kids confuse lust and love...

"What if I have some idea
of love in my head
and its just totally wrong?"

-Jess Day, New Girl

◇◇◇

"Just say you want me and I'll give you all the pleasure you need Nicole

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Just say you want me and I'll give you all the pleasure you need Nicole.." He whispered into my skin and I moaned loudly as his lips slowly sucked on each part of it..

"I want you" I moaned not even sure if it was from me or not.

"Louder, Garcia" he bit into my thigh and I pushed myself against him.

He sat up with a smirk as he had my legs draped over his shoulders with me laid close to the edge of the bed.

He trailed circles on my inner thigh as he closed his eyes and rubbed his bearded cheek against it allowing it to prick my skin.

"So soft.. Softer than I imagined.." He whispered to himself while teasing me.

"Randy, I'm going to punch you just fuck me!"

He chuckled as he stood up.

"You do not tell me what to do Nicole." He slipped off my underwear and sat as he had before then kissed along my inner thigh while his hands squeezed my behind.

He slicked his tongue over me, the coolness grazing over me as I felt my entire body being heated even more.

"Do you want me?" He whispered as he went back to nibbling on my inner thigh.

"Yes!" I exclaimed as I pushed my body off the bed to be closer to the source providing me pleasure.

"Yes?" He questioned before continuing to bring me to the edge when I knew it was far from the end.

"YES!"

"Yes?"

"I SAID YE.." I stopped and my eyes widened as I saw Randy seated in the corner of my room.