Chapter 37|| My loyalty will always be to you...

"I want love like lightning,
and passion that's borderline violent."
-J Raymond

◇◇◇

"So not only are you Diva's Champion, you get to share a ring with three smoking hot men

"So not only are you Diva's Champion, you get to share a ring with three smoking hot men. One wrong move and it could turn into an orgy, my dear..." Paige tutted as she rummaged threw the drawers and handed me my red lipstick.

"I'll rather not respond to that and why on earth do you have this when I have never seen you wear anything remotely close to this shade?" I frowned, twirling it between my fingers not even being able to picture her with it.

"You left it in the locker room last night after you disappeared to get some Viper." I was about to correct her but was cut off.

"So that's why he saved your ass!" I heard Trinity and narrowed my eyes at the young Pale one.

"No! Randy and I are purely friends, and yes he might save me from time to time but its not like John can save me when Brie and I have a love-hate sister bond on screen. " I reasoned even though Colby had been very vocal about him being my savior in their segment. The segment which let me know I couldn't go home but instead was stuck between three guys, it was originally meant to include Daniel Bryan but he was attacked by Big Show and Kane soon after, so of course Roman was now alone against Randy and him.

"So he sends the ruthless Viper to play hero?" Trin smirked which led to Paige grinning. I smiled briefly simply because slowly but surely it felt like the old times, when I wasn't consumed by Hunter; believing I didn't need to make time for anyone else. From AJ to Trin, I was gaining back the women who had been by my side before the shocking twist with Brie. Of course Eva was still avoiding me but I suppose she felt bad for what she was forced to do to me under her heel character.

"I don't know, I'm just as surprised as the crowd when he makes his way through." I answered honestly because I truly was surprised whenever I heard his music go off because he was never meant to even be in the building when he did.

"There ain't nothing wrong with that man, its already going through the locker room that you are off limits"

"Seriously?" I giggled. "Well I guess it doesn't matter since I haven't been spared a second glance by guys who aren't friends"

"I wonder why" Paige rolled her eyes dramatically.

"And that?" I frowned.

"Its so obvious. Randy is a fucking veteran, Nicole. Dickhead or not, he has some major pull backstage so if he had to maybe, say something as in 'Nikki Bella is mine' I'm sure they'd listen instead of living in fear of losing their job or being buried." She pointed out.

"Randy wouldn't do that.." I mumbled even though saying it made me realize it would most likely be something a Predator would do. The stubborn side of me felt a sense of anger at the thought that he would do something like that, it felt like Colby being a spy, preventing me from doing anything due to Hunter's control. While the one who tried to not let that part control her realized how upset she had gotten at the thought of Randy having his way with some random woman on set.