Chapter 75|| We are so grown up...

"He laughed,
my darling you will never be
unloved by me
you are too well tangled
in my soul"
-Atticus

◇◇◇

Wrestlemania 2017

I stared up at the huge banner as I stood waiting for Randy to unload his suitcase. It was Wrestlemania, the biggest event of them all and I wouldn't be apart of it which was a bit sad. While the rest of the wrestlers had been on the road to Wrestlemania I was still very much on the road to being a mother.

Five months since I married the snake that owned my heart and began a different future than I had envisioned. I had pictured us being newly weds on the road together, high on love and doing what we enjoyed. In the last five months I had flown back and forth between my house with Randy to Brie. Preparing our house for a little baby as well and of course spending time with my current loves, Alanna and Joseph. I loved having Alanna with me because even on days when I missed Randy she would be dropped off by her mom and her excitement for the baby just filled me with endless happiness.

"Mrs Orton" I heard Randy's voice and I guess he had been trying to get my attention. I smiled and took his hand he had extended, he was wearing a suit for the special occasion and I always loved those brief moments.

"I feel so out of place with this huge ass belly" I groaned as we entered the arena with his hand tightened around mine. Everything was loud, as there were interviews everywhere, entrance rehearsals, it was chaotic and the show hadn't even begun yet.

"I'd say you're walking in the footsteps of Brie." He chuckled but I couldn't feel his blue eyes on me due to the sunglasses on his face.

I glanced down at my belly not being able to be hidden in my dress even though it was a maxi one. My belly had kind of sprung on me in the new year which made sure the world knew I was a soon-to-be Fearless mama. It was a huge adjustment for me, especially in the clothing department because I loved my body and love showing it off. I still did that but of course not like I used to and something told me Randy appreciated it because he was the only one who saw my body in all its glory.

"Brie wasn't this big, I'm eight months pregnant. A huge balloon, if I didn't love you so much, Orton I swear I would have listened to my doctor and just stayed at home" I shook my head but all I received was an appreciative kiss to my temple. Brie liked to point out how I was carrying most of it in my belly but she was speaking to the fat twin so I was pretty sure I wasn't.

It was the first time I had been backstage since Summerslam and it was mostly due to me avoiding it. One moment I wished I had been here was when John made history in tying with Ric Flair for most championships held and my husband winning the Royal Rumble. Brie and I had both watched from home though and celebrated via Facetime. It was a special night for both of them especially when both of them had missed out on Royal Rumble altogether last year.