Chapter 62||You lost her because you're unworthy...

"Love her with such profound depth
that she questions the very
existence of heartache"
-Elle Poetry

◇◇◇

I smiled as the music filled the car while Randy seemed to be thinking as he gazed out of the window. The last few days had been amazing and I felt so much better after telling Randy what had been on my mind for so long.
There had been moments in the past where we had let our guards down but I was sure both of us could admit it had never been like that before.

I saw Randy at his most vulnerable and maybe it was wrong but I loved seeing it because it made me comfortable enough to fully let him in. I had always been afraid he would be offended or hurt if I were to speak about the two men who made a major impact in my life before him. But he had taken it so well because in the end he cared about me and my feelings before anything else.

I felt Randy's cool fingers on my exposed stomach and frowned until he tugged on my leggings and I swat his hand away.

"If you are really attempting to finger me while I'm driving I suggest not, Orton" I briefly glanced over at him and he pouted due to my words which made me smile. "I'm sure you can do it while you're driving but I need to be focused."

"You can multitask, can't you?" He mocked and squeezed my thigh before slowly rubbing it which I didn't mind as I found it cute. I didn't realize how much I missed the simple moments with Randy when we were constantly travelling or separated. So the way I saw things the only light at the end of the dark tunnel of my injury was Randy.

"Multitasking is one thing. Making sure my hands coordinate the steering wheel and eyes remain open and focused while you're roaming around inside of me is another. Besides, isn't that on your bad side?" I frowned as we had managed to get our appointments over and done with yesterday and we were both told to nurse our injuries naturally before extreme measures were taken. It was a waiting game and I wasn't sure whether I liked it or not because maybe the inevitable was being prolonged.

"Oh now I have a bad side? Always thought you loved all of me. " He tutted and I rolled my eyes as I parked the car and quickly got out while he was still annoyed at me knowing he would probably trap me inside. I wouldn't have minded some car action but I needed to get inside the hospital urgently.

"I do. I'm serious though, you know both of us are working on not having to get any surgery." I reminded him and he sighed.

" I reminded him and he sighed