Chapter 50|| Bella, you're better than that....

"And I loved her, all of her,
for how she would glide over my dark fields
and leave trails of roses left to grow."
Rm Drake

▽▽▽

"Yessss

"Yessss..." She moaned into my neck as I pushed deeper and harder into her. I groaned as her fingers dug into my back opening the scars that had probably just healed from the other night but I didn't mind. I loved the pain, because I loved knowing I was walking around as a man marked by Nikki Bella.

My fingers dug into her waist before gripping her nipples in between them as my lips trailed over her collar bone.

"I love you, Nicole" I whispered along her jaw before sucking on her skin as she moaned a return or what I couldn't be sure as she had been soft and the shower was at full force considering we were in John and Brie's house.

I moved back and stared into her eyes and she smiled and immediately kissed me, biting my tongue as she did but I quickly gripped her jaw and deepened the kiss as I knew I was near. I was always fucking near when Nicole was around, she didn't make it easy on me when everything she wore revealed apart of what I loved of her. I knew it was a bit of a game for her, testing me but I didn't mind it as it was our game of predator and prey.

"Fuck, Bella" I bit her lip as I pushed hard into her and felt her writhing against me and quickly kissed her again to silence her loud moans before we were disturbed.

She would always be my prey because I would always be following her around, stalking her, craving her, needing her because I loved her...

"Now that's one view that makes me wanna jump right under the shower with you again" I chuckled as I walked into the room and she glanced over at me with a small smile before focusing on her phone once more.

I slowly walked over to her tying my belt to ensure I didn't go dragging her to bed again because then I didn't really care who would be knocking but I would be having her in bed all day. My fingers traced over her tattoo hardly hidden by her underwear before I moved in front of her.