Chapter 65|| You are still obsessed with me, Viper.

"Don't ever stop loving me
can you imagine the earth
without her sun"
-Gemma Troy

◇◇◇

My eyes met Randy’s and I saw him take a box from the table and open it up but I wasn’t focused on what it held but instead the blue eyes of the man I loved as I could tell he was nervous as he licked over his lips and seemed to take a deep breath

My eyes met Randy’s and I saw him take a box from the table and open it up but I wasn’t focused on what it held but instead the blue eyes of the man I loved as I could tell he was nervous as he licked over his lips and seemed to take a deep breath. It was something he often did out in the ring when he was deciding which direction to go in a rant or how to respond when someone’s words had thrown him off.
"Nicole, I could start off this proposal with claiming how it was love at first sight but if I'm honest it wasn’t. Because I have known you for almost a decade and the first time I saw you I didn’t see you as more than a colleague. Didn’t give you a second glance because I was a married man and devoted to my wife. So, when I saw you again as one that wasn’t, a man making a new beginning without someone he had been with his entire life it was then that I saw you in a new light." He smiled a bit and glanced behind me at Alanna I'm sure, I couldn't check as my eyes wouldn't leave him.

"And when that light shone on those beautiful brown eyes of yours I was hooked, obsessed and that’s something you caught onto for a long time. I’d tell Alanna we’d be going on adventures and she always knew it was to spy on Coco and yeah it probably sounds creepy but deep down I knew that you wouldn’t want me. With my track record and with our past ventures you wouldn’t believe that I could be so hung up on you. That I craved you, needed you and truly loved you but I do. I love you so much, Stephanie Nicole Garcia. And most of the time I look at you and I must ask myself how I got so lucky because I don’t see any flaws when I look at you cause all that you are is all that I love." He shrugged.

"Your attitude, the running, the fears, the concerns because I am the same and you are the female version of me in so many ways but you’re also not. Because you’re gentle and you foolishly loved and lost but I’m happy that you did because I got to pick up the pieces and when they were glued together I got to have the woman that others were stupid to let go of. So, before my knee gives out I should probably shut up and save some sentimental crap for our vows, so Nicole Garcia will you make this predator’s dreams come true and be his prey for the rest of his life?"

It felt like time stood still and I realized he had stopped talking and the reason was the voice in my ear. "Coco, Daddy's waiting"

He remained silent and searched my eyes and it was honestly like my entire life flashed before my eyes. All the heartache and insecurities, the uncertainties and they all meshed into one thing, a path that led me to my savior and that took the form of a man that was staring at me. The man who had always seen me as enough, the prey to satisfy everything in him and had never given up on me even when he should have. The man who fought for our love just as hard as I did, he was my twisted saint and would never fail to be…