Chapter 16|| I cant control everything...

"All this time I drank you
like the cure when maybe
you were the poison."

▼▼▼

NIGHT OF CHAMPIONS

NIGHT OF CHAMPIONS

"The love of my life. The beautiful barbie bitch!" I heard the English accent and knew exactly who she was referring to as I sat at the gorilla knowing I should have waited until someone was sent to my office to call upon me.

I glanced up and saw Nicole move towards her with a smile and I knew it was due to someone showing her affection. They immediately hugged causing me to smile a bit before I got back to listening to the referee giving me a rundown on what I needed to do when it wasn't too long ago I had played a part in Randy becoming champion at my hands.

So making Nicole champion would be much easier for me. I slipped in the ear piece that Vince would most likely be talking through if we ran over time.

"You know how much I missed you over these last few weeks?" She groaned as she spoke to Paige reminding me she was a few feet away.

Paige had been a good investment but I knew it was Nicole's time...

I wasn't sure how it happened but the locker room turned their back on her due to her actions at Summerslam and I was responsible

I wasn't sure how it happened but the locker room turned their back on her due to her actions at Summerslam and I was responsible. I hadn't expected her actions to have such a big effect backstage but it did.

I was sure Nicole believed me to be heartless when she was out of line but that was everything but the case. When I felt betrayed by Nicole it led to my emotions getting the better of me and having her in my sight would cause me to lose the control I had around her. I knew I would want to follow her and make sure I knew her every move and with Randy wanting her, taking her off the card meant I knew for sure she was nowhere near him.

I could see him wanting her and she was deceiving me with him. I saw her kissing him on Raw a couple weeks back and if Stephanie weren't close I would have gone at him right then and there but that would only leave everything her and I had out in the open. I had hoped her betraying Brie would not only prevent Brie from swaying her thoughts against me but disgust Randy enough to leave her but no. He was the Randy I always knew, the determined Randy who would not stop until he got what he wanted when what he wanted was mine.