Chapter 18|| You are their puppet but I see you...

"She said, 'But I am a tsunami,
and I will let you down.'
He said, 'I can swim against your currents,
I am not afraid to drown.' "

-RG

◇◇◇

"You want me Bella and by the end of the night you will be mine

"You want me Bella and by the end of the night you will be mine.." The confidence oozed from him as his smirk didn't fade.

"You're insane, Randall" I shook my head with a smile while my sister rolled her eyes.

"What makes you say that?"

"You only met me yesterday" I sighed as I had arrived a bit late.

"And you doubt your ability to reel a man like me in, in such a short amount of time?" he leaned and whispered into my neck.

"My sister just got out of a break-up and.."

"Brie the other girls are waiting" he cut her off and she rolled her eyes and grabbed her drink.

I grabbed mine as well, ready to leave but felt his hand snake around me as he pulled me in between his legs, "you're already tipsy"

"Its a Bachelorette party, we're meant to get into Brie Mode" I smiled even though I was more drowning my sorrows a bit at my sister being married soon when I saw no wedding in sight for me. "You should be off with John, smoking cigars or whatever"

"Maybe I should just hang around here in case you're in need of some assistance later" His eyes fell from my eyes to my lips as the different lights displayed on his face.

"And you think I would want any assistance from you?" I laughed a bit despite his touch causing a feeling inside of me.

"I would be sitting here all night with the hope of it" He shrugged.

"You're insane"

"Twice in one night but you may be right. How about this insane man gets a kiss before you go and party the night away. I mean you'll forget about it in the morning anyway?" His lips grazed over mine before he leaned back and slowly licked over his bottom lip.

"But you won't"

"You can deem me insane when I dare mention it? Come on, we're in the middle of nowhere. What happens here, stays here Bella." His arms tightened around me as his blue eyes burned into mine.

I hated that guilt filled me when Nick was probably somewhere not caring about me, taking advantage of our split. This was Randy Orton, a man I had admired before I even thought of getting into wrestling...

I leaned forward and briefly kissed him but as I pulled away, his fingers wrapped into my hair and he pushed his tongue past my lips. I wasn't used to the roughness but I kissed him back, suppressing a moan as he pulled me tightly against him. His tongue moved with mine as his grip on my hair loosened and his fingers clasped my neck.