Chapter 13||... you're taking advantage of the love I have for you!

"I counted the number of times
you'd smile at me,
I'd die on days that
you didn't"

-Santana Lopez, Glee

◇◇◇

I felt my phone vibrating underneath my pillow where I had placed it to try and make it stop since the night before

But it wouldn't. I knew it wouldn't because I shocked the world by betraying the person I had known all my life. The person who had been with me through everything and securing a win for the man I love's wife.

I sighed and pulled it out as perhaps it was him but all I saw was Randy's face filling the screen along with mine and I groaned and set it face down. Another reminder of our week together that I didn't need..

 Another reminder of our week together that I didn't need

I didn't want to hear from him. I had seen the confusion in his eyes the previous night when I shrugged him off and I didn't want to face him. I didn't want to face anyone frankly but knew my actions last night would only be the beginning of it all.

I felt sick as soon as I did it but I didn't see any other choice. Hunter begged me and I knew if I didn't perhaps he would continue being cold to me and I hated it. I had basically been banished from the company for the past couple weeks and hid out here courtesy of him flying me out to basically be trapped. The only person I had contacted was my mom, my mom was the only one who I could simply talk to and not have to be concerned about being judged because she didn't know about Hunter. And she would now be the only person because Brie would certainly not want anything to do with me...

She knew about it, of course she didn't know the bigger reason. My mom knew the business craved the surprise factor and the betrayal of a sister would cause insane controversy. But I knew my sister would be furious with me because she would see it for what it was. Me choosing Hunter over her when I never wanted to do it, I just loved him and didn't want him to be mad at me.

So when he had finally contacted me to accompany him and Brie to an event I had hoped it was his way of saying I was forgiven but as we drove over in his limo, it happened, with Brie having left before he voiced his thoughts. And while he didn't clearly say it was an ultimatum I could sense it so I was left with a decision. He hadn't bothered to contact me the rest of the week and I saw his face as I headed down the ramp.