Chapter 34||I feel Fearless right now...

"Stay away from people
who make you feel like
you are hard to love."

♔♔♔

"We went over this John, I don't want us to fight over Randy and Nicole AGAIN." Brianna sighed, joining me in bed, I tended to be a workaholic but it was her first week off and decided I wanted to spend some downtime with her.

We had gone for an appointment to confirm the pregnancy even though it was clear that she was but the look on her face when we heard the heartbeat melted my huge heart. We hadn't exactly planned it, definitely hadn't planned it despite intending to have in the distant future but I guess miracles worked in mysterious ways and I believed that is what this baby would be.

I knew despite her being happy for her sister's current success she believed that perhaps her role within their package deal wasn't as important anymore. They weren't doing the same things, their characters had changed over time, especially once Brie had gotten involved with Stephanie. Yes they both ended up being 'heels' but ever since the betrayal by Nicole the crowd viewed her as a face. When she wrestled they cheered which frustrated Stephanie and led to Brianna becoming annoyed by her. Nicole was on top and Brianna was cast to be the loyal sister.

While she didn't mind that, she wasn't completely happy but whether Nicole liked to admit it or not she was dependent on Brianna whether they were fighting or not so despite me not liking it she had stayed on longer

While she didn't mind that, she wasn't completely happy but whether Nicole liked to admit it or not she was dependent on Brianna whether they were fighting or not so despite me not liking it she had stayed on longer. However, after Hunter nearly attacked her I let her know it was time we reveal it and slowly work her off screen and now I currently chose to bring up the touchy matter that had caused us to have a bit of a disagreement a month before.

"That's not what's going on here, Brianna. Secrets come out, and Stephanie is certainly not a dumb ass she will figure it out." I shrugged, to say I was surprised when she practically blurted it out was an understatement. I had actually started to believe Colby was the guy Nicole was with, especially since they never mentioned a name. I might have been a bit mad at my wife, because knowing she had kept it from me for so long made me weary. However, her sister and her shared a bond that I knew in the beginning I would mostly be excluded from so I overcame it but it hadn't made me feel any less perplexed by the situation.