Chapter 63||...those brown eyes made me fall in love

"My soul has waited so long
to dance with yours again."
-Zack Grey

◇◇◇

"You love your Coco, don't you?" I cooed as I stared down at my beautiful little Aria

"You love your Coco, don't you?" I cooed as I stared down at my beautiful little Aria. She was the most adorable baby ever and maybe I was being biased because she was my niece but I didn't care either.

 She was the most adorable baby ever and maybe I was being biased because she was my niece but I didn't care either

"Yes you do, yes you do, Ari" I nudged my nose against hers before lifting her into my arms.

We had been spending the past couple weeks over at Brie's place. Mostly because I wanted to spend as much time as I could with Aria before I was homebound and probably wouldn't be able to play around with her.

She uttered a sound and her eyes glanced past me as I lift her higher so I pulled her close and realized Randy was standing in the doorway.

"How long have you been standing there?"

"Long enough to realize how much I can't wait to have our own" he chuckled as he moved towards us.

His eyes settled on her and she seemed intrigued by all his tattoos, considering John had none it was probably a different sight.

I stared at her and I didn't disagree with him, spending more time with her just made me want a family. With life on the road I saw my other nieces and nephews once in a blue moon and the past two weeks with her just made me realize how much I wanted it even more. Seeing all Brie had gone through in the labour room had been abit scarring but looking at the blue-eyed girl is what made it worth it.

"Do you think she would have your eyes or mine?" Randy questioned.

"She?" I tore my eyes away from the precious little girl to look at my other half, well other other half.

"Our daughter."

I frowned at him, planning for a daughter when he eventually knocked me up instead of a son.

I stared at Aria, her chubby little cheeks, blonde hair and bright blue eyes. She had John written all over her and I smiled before staring at Randy, "I'm sure the world would aw at her blue eyes like yours instead of my brown ones"