Chapter 45|| I let her be with you...

"Don't give me a love that's subtle.
If you're coming for me, come bare knuckled,
with guns blazing.
Come wipe the soot off my heart
from being burned before.
And come bravely, or not at all"

▲▲▲

"Joseph!" She ran after him while I chuckled before following

"I'm pretty sure this little guy ain't even allowed in this hotel, Garcia" I whispered as soon as she caught him.

"Fuck I know, but its not like we had time to fly out to my mom. We'll have to take him to the show and pray we don't get fired." She sighed as we entered our room again after Joseph had attempted his escape.

"I have a higher likelihood of getting fired" I stated while she frowned as she set him down and headed back to packing her things needed for the arena.

"And why is that?"

I shrugged as I threw myself onto the bed watching her while playing with Joseph, "Right now I'm no one's favourite. Hunter would most likely put his ass on the line for you if push came to shove"

She rolled her eyes before closing her suitcase, "Hunter would gladly get rid of me, besides I'd probably end up walking out if you were fired."

I knew I didn't believe her words but perhaps she did doubt his eagerness to keep her around, especially after what had happened at Wrestlemania with Stephanie revealing what she had been told about her affair with Hunter

I knew I didn't believe her words but perhaps she did doubt his eagerness to keep her around, especially after what had happened at Wrestlemania with Stephanie revealing what she had been told about her affair with Hunter. I suppose I should have been happy that finding that out made Nicole repel even more from Hunter but it didn't because I knew it hurt her. However, I wouldn't go reading into things unless she brought it up.

"Mmmm what about continuing your title reign?" I glanced at the silver and pink butterfly she had been holding since last year.

"Oooh yes, once I lose the title then" She shrugged and sat down tracing her fingers over her tattooed name. I smirked recalling how surprised she had been, it had taken her sometime to notice it as I had done it back when I was filming.