Chapter 30||Will he really be there in the long run?...

"I hope you realize that trying
to keep your distance from me
in no way lessens my affection for you."

-Augustus Waters, TFIOS

◇◇◇

I sleepily stood up and made my way to the bathroom turning on the shower but realized as I entered it was already going

How much had I drank last night and why did I feel so...

"What the hell are you doing?" I screamed but quickly felt my mouth being covered and was pinned to the wall.

"Woah Bella. Please, some people are trying to sleep next door." He whispered as he leaned in and slowly dropped his hand before raising his index finger to his lips to silence me.

I pushed against his chest trying my best to ignore the fact that he currently had his body against mine, bare body. "What the hell are you doing in my room?"

"You're in mine. I know you claimed you wouldn't remember but come on Garcia, you came back for more didn't you?" I felt his hand trace over my cheek and I quickly realized and vaguely remembered what had happened.

He pushed his body further against mine allowing me to feel him, "What is it about you that gets me going Bella" he groaned.

"Oh come on, we fucked all night might as well finish off with a good morning before you sneak back into your room and sleep the day away." His eyes searched mine while I was mentally trying to retrace my steps and figure out how I landed up here with him. How I had allowed him to do the things I vaguely remembered when I was meant to be in love with Nick. I wasn't the cheater, yes Nick and I ended things but I still loved him, was in love with him yet I made myself available to Randy...

"I..." He immediately kissed me before I could speak and I bit down on his tongue that he tried to force in my mouth.

"Fuck" he breath, leaning slightly back. "Are you done fighting now?"