Chapter 46||I chose to be with you...

"And right now, I need you
to convince me how easy it is to love,
not make it harder than what it already is"

◇◇◇

"I honestly thought we would be suffering until the birth" I groaned before smiling as I hugged Brie having told us they would be expecting a little girl

I had squealed insanely and awkwardly hopped onto her with the bump of course being in the way while John and Randy chuckled. The two were currently in the gym getting some last minute workout in before the PPV in a few hours.

I would be going up against Trinity which would be fun since we hadn't had ring time in a while, I hadn't had much ring time with anyone besides AJ and Paige. And of course the Billionaire princess Stephanie...

The fact that the ppv was in Tampa made my mind ease a bit as I could finally spend some time with my sister who it felt like I hadn't seen in so long when it was only a few months but considering we had been joined at the hip for so long you couldn't blame me. When she had opened her door I had done a double take as it seemed she became bigger each time I saw her and in every good day as my little niece was healthy.

 When she had opened her door I had done a double take as it seemed she became bigger each time I saw her and in every good day as my little niece was healthy

"I know I was racking my brain on deciding just what to buy them" my mom shook her head as she stepped out poolside with us.

"We were planning to but with the last appointment we just couldn't resist. I just saw her lying there, well I didn't know then, but I couldn't wait and John was so emotional at the sight that he agreed. He is so happy but I'm sure he would have wanted a boy, mostly because a girl is more fragile." She slowly explained with a small smile.

"Just picturing John with those hulk arms holding a baby is quite scary" I mumbled absentmindedly.

"But all the more cute, she'll look even tinier" My mom smiled and I rolled my eyes as they had taken my words the wrong way.

"She definitely will and I'm really happy you didn't wait. Now I can have a little baby girl to spoil" I clapped my hands together as I could mentally picture how crazy I was going to go once I had the time to actually shop.