fifty-seven.

"So how are you two?" Yuna asked as she was moving clothes on a rack.

Yuna, Jeongin, and I decided to do a little bit of school clothes shopping. School starts up again literally in two days and we've decided to wait until last minute, as usual.

"Good." I replied back. I was looking at all the band tees that were folded in a table nearby. "How big should I go with my shirts? Medium, or large?"

"Depends on how big you want your shirt to be." Jeongin replied. "How much longer?"

Yuna threw another item of clothing onto the pile he was already holding for her. "Not sure. I have another store I want to go to." Jeongin groaned and gave me a pouty look. "Just good?" Yuna said as she looked over at me.

"I mean, what else do you want me to say?" I picked up a shirt and unfolded it, looking at the design. I draped it over my arm and continued looking at the rest of the tees.

"Well, I was expecting a 'Oh we're great! He makes me the happiest girl ever! Mwah mwah mwah!'" She started making kissing noises and leaned closer to me. I gave her a look and pushed he head away. She laughed and continued looking at the rack of clothes. "No but really, why just good?"

"He's still on tour. I was won't be able to see him until the holidays. That's when they get to take a break before one last month of touring and then they can finally come home." I piled a few more shirts over my arm and started to walk away towards the register.

I placed the shirts on the counter and the lady rung me out, telling me my total. I handed her the money and took my bag of shirts before meeting up with the two at the same rack.

"Yuna," Jeongin started whining. "My arms hurt. Can we please pay and go get a snack or something?"

"Fine fine fine." She threw one last piece of clothing onto her huge pile, making her way to the register with Jeongin following right behind.

I stood beside them and leaned against the counter, watching the lady scan each item, folding it nicely before sticking it in a bag. My phone started ringing. I looked to see who it was and it was Jisung wanting to FaceTime.

I answered his call and watched the lady continue scanning the items. As soon as I heard it connect, I said, "Han Jisung, what can I do for you?" I looked down to see Changbin's face. "Oh, hi Baby. Everything okay?"

"No." He huffed.

I stared at him as he had a frown on his face. He stared back at me, not saying anything back. "Are you going to tell me what's wrong, or?"

"We might not be able to come home for the holidays."

"What?!" Yuna yelled, causing the poor employee to jump and drop a shirt. "Sorry," she apologized.

"What do you mean you might not be able to come home for the holidays?" I asked.

"The manager is still pissed about me not getting with his daughter." I rolled my eyes and sighed. "So now he's saying he wants us to stay here for holidays and make us work on new music."

"They can't do that!" Jeongin chimed in.

"Well Chan is trying to convince him to let us come home."

I sighed and shook my head. "That's bullshit. Wait- Why are you calling me from Jisung's phone?"

"The manager took my phone away because I was late to rehearsal today." Changbin rolled his eyes.

"They're treating you like actual children." Yuna said. "You're not 13? So what if your were let. He should've made you run a lap or something, not take your damn phone away. Makes no sense."