fifteen.

"I don't know what to wear! How do you dress for these things? Should I wear a cool boy fit, or something comfortable? Maybe I should put on a fuckboy fit" I listened to Jisung panic on what he was going to wear tonight through FaceTime. I set my phone on my desk, propped up against a Coca-Cola bottle.

I shook my head and laughed at his panic. "Jisung, just wear what you normally wear. It's a high school party. Not prom." I faced my closet and started looking through all my clothes, trying to decide what I should wear. I grabbed two shirts and put them against my body, waiting for Jisung to look at me. I cleared my throat to get his attention.

"With those jeans?" He asked. I nodded my head and waited for him to make a decision. "Go with the plain black one. I feel like if anything were to happen, like someone spilling a drink on you, they would see right through that pastel pink one."

I put the pink shirt back in my closet and laughed. "Stop watching those cliché high school movies. It's not going to be a big ass party like that. Chan said it's going to be us, the boys, and maybe a few more people. Like a max of thirty. Plus it definitely wont be like the movies."

"THIRTY!" Jisung yelled. "That's a lot of people. I— Hold that thought. My mom is calling me. BRB!" With that, he quickly ran out of his room, leaving his phone standing up against whatever he had it on.

I started going through my shoes in closet and crossed my arms, moving my lips to the side. I decided to get my dirty classic converse since there's no telling what all will happen. What if someone does spill something on me? I walked around my room to see if I needed anything else. A few minutes have gone by and no sign of Jisung yet, so I decided to quickly change my shirt.

I pulled the shirt I was wearing over my head, tossing it on my bed. I looked down and remembered I never put a bra on today. I covered myself up and ran to my dresser, grabbing the first bra I saw, quickly putting it on. I walked back to my bed, picking up the black v-neck shirt. As I was getting it ready to put over my head, I heard something come from the other side of the phone. I turned to see Jisung just standing there.

"JISUNG!" I quickly threw my shirt on and pulled it down as fast as I could. "Why didn't you make any noise or say something that you were back?"

"I did. I kicked my nightstand." He shrugged.

"What all did you see?"

He shook his head and shrugged again. "Just you standing there getting ready to put your shirt on."

I sighed in relief knowing he didn't see me run around my room braless. Even though we're pretty close, it's one thing to have him stay over and me walking around the house with an over sized shirt on, no pants, and braless. But it's another thing for him to actually see me.

"When are you coming over?" I asked him as I picked up my phone to take him with me to the bathroom.

"In a minute. I'm finishing packing my bag, then I'll walk over." I nodded my head and set him on the sink, against the wall.

I quickly washed my face and brushed my teeth before doing my quick and bare minimum makeup. "Down? Or up?" I held my hair up in a high ponytail for a few seconds before dropping it back down.

"Down." Jisung replied. "Okay I'm coming right now. I'll see you in a bit." I waved at him bye before he hung up.

I brushed my hair and fixed it, making sure it wasn't all over the place before I walked out of the bathroom. I was just about to walk into my room when my dad called out for Chan and I. Chan opened his door, and the both of us walked into our parents bedroom.

"We're about to leave." He said as he closed his suitcase. "Remember to do your chores before you guys do anything else. Please don't burn the house down."

Our mom walked into the room and grabbed a few items. "Jisung is here. You three please behave." She came up to us and gave Chan and I a hug. She then slightly moved me over and I turned to see Jisung with his arms wide open, waiting for my mom to hug him goodbye as well.

"We'll be sure to tell everyone you both said hello." My dad said before grabbing the suitcase and making his way out of the room. We all followed him to the front door and said our final goodbyes. "Remember, we need this place for shelter." He said before closing the door to leave for Australia.

I sighed and turned, seeing Chan and Jisung headed to his room. "Hello to you too," I called out.

"I just talked to you," Jisung sassed back. I just laughed and rolled my eyes, going straight to my room and laying on my bed and waiting for the two to let me know when we were leaving.

Chan pulled up to Minho's. There were so many cars parked all down the street. I sat in the backseat, staring out the window at the house. Chan got out of the car, followed by Jisung. I slowly made my way out and met up with them on the sidewalk.

"Before we go in," Chan started. "Rules." Jisung and I both groaned. "Do not take drinks from strangers. Do not leave the house. Keep your ringers on incase I can't find either of you. Try to stay together. You can hang out with whoever, but if you decide to go outside, let one of us know just so we know where to find you incase something happens. Don't go wild."

"So what I'm hearing is, we can drink?" I crossed my arms and raised my brows up at my brother. He just shrugged and puffed his button lip out a bit. "I mean, it's a party. Just don't get alcohol poisoning." He replied back.

"Bang Chan!" We all looked at the direction of the house and here came Felix. "Glad you're finally here, mate." He threw an arm around him and took a sip of his drink. "Oui, you brought the young ones too, I see." He said as he looked at us.

"Yeah, I did." Chan chuckled. "And what do you mean by 'young ones'? You're a day younger than Jisung, mate."

"Shhhh. Well Minho and the others are all inside. Let's go!" Felix turned himself and Chan towards the house and began to walk inside. I was about to follow when Jisung grabbed my wrist.

"Let's stick together?" His eyes were bigger than his stomach as he looked back and forth from me and the house. I chuckled and nodded, pulling him with me to go inside.