twenty-five.

Changbin grabbed my sketch pad from my lap, moving it to the other side of the bed, not breaking the kiss at all. I laid on my back, pulling him down with me. He hovered over me, moving the hand that was on my thigh up to my waist. My left hand snaked around to the back of his neck, the right hand up in his hair. He started moving his kisses from my lips, going down to my jaw, and lower to my neck.

"Tell me to stop," he mumbled onto the skin of my neck. I just kept my eyes closed, enjoying the feeling of his lips against my skin. "If you don't want to, then tell me."

I didn't feel his lips anymore. I opened my eyes and saw him staring at me. My eyes grew wide, and my face began to heat up. "What?"

"Do you want me to stop?" I just stared at him, blinking my eyes a few times. He hummed and tilted his head to the side. I shook my head no, and bit the inside of my bottom lip. "Are you sure?" I nodded yes.

He was about to lean back down to kiss me but I put my hand up and covered his mouth. He looked at me with a brow raised. "Turn off the light first, please."

He got up from my bed and walked to light switch, flipping it down to turn the lights off. I blinked a couple times so my eyes could adjust to the dark and I saw his silhouette walking back towards my bed. My bed sunk in when he hovered over me. Our lips connected again, moving with each other sloppily. I felt his left hand slip under my shirt, grabbing onto the bare skin on my waist. His lips began to move down to neck again, lightly biting down. I lightly grabbed onto his arm feeling the muscles in his biceps. His hand that grabbed onto my waist lightly moved across my stomach, holding onto the waist band of my spandex.

"Are you sure?" He whispered as he kissed up back to my lips. "I'm sure," I whispered back. His hand slipped down inside. His slowly inserted a finger, making me breathe out a bit. Before I could take in another breath, I felt another finger make it's way in. He quickly pressed his lips against mine before he slowly moved his fingers.

I let out a soft moan onto his mouth, earning a smile from him. He softly bit my bottom lip, tugging on it. He kept his fingers moving in and out at a slow and steady pace. He pressed his lips against mine again, giving me a very lustful kiss. After a bit or foreplay, he removed his hand my inside my spandex, and stared at me. I nodded my head, "I'm sure," I reassured him.

I watched him stand up and pull his shirt off over his head. Even though it was dark, I could still see his defined abs, the veins in his arms, his chest. As he pulled down his panama pants, I slowly sat up.

"What?" He asked.

"C-can I leave my shirt on?" I asked.

He stepped out from his pants and pushed them to the side with his foot. "Whatever makes you comfortable," he spoke softly. I laid back down and he grabbed a hold of my waistband, tugging them down. He hovered over me again, tucking a strand of hair behind my ear.  I felt him line himself up with my entrance. "This may hurt," he warned.

He slowly pushed himself in. I scrunched my face up at the slight pain I was feeling. Part of me wanted to say stop, not sure if I was going to be able to handle this. But I pushed through, knowing it will feel better.

"Fuck," he groaned. He stayed still for a second or two before he began to slowly thrust. I squeezed my eyes shut and held my breath, trying not to make a noise. He began to speed up his thrust, causing me to let a few soft moans to slip up. "Let it out, Princess," he groaned.

I covers my mouth with my hand, shaking my head no. I didn't want to make any noise since everyone is asleep plus my brother and our friends are in the room just across the hall. I kept breathing really hard from my nose to keep myself quiet, even biting down on the knuckle of my index finger

Changbin leaned down close to me ear and let out a frustrated groan. "I'm sorry," he said.

"Sorry? For what?"

He didn't reply to my question. Instead, he took ahold of both my legs, placing them over his shoulders. He leaned down, which pushed my legs close to my body. "For this," he finally responded. He pressed his lips against mine and slammed himself into me. I almost let out a scream but it was muffled from his kiss. I gripped onto my blankets as I tried to get used to the feeling of my insides feeling like they were going to tear apart.

He broke the kiss and grabbed onto my waist, thrusting faster and harder. Eventually I did get used to the feeling. I arched my back, letting a few soft moans out, each one slightly louder than the one before. Once I realized that I wasn't as quiet as I thought I was, I covered my mouth again.

"Fuck, Chaise," Changbin moaned. "You feel, so good." His thrust slowed down, and eventually he completely stopped. I lifted my head up a bit to see what was wrong. "Let's switch." Before I could say anything, he completely pulled out and laid on his back.

I sat up and stared at him, feeling my face heating up once again. "Are you sure? I mean, you know this is my first time and I have no idea what I'm doing."

"It's okay, I'll help."

He grabbed my arm, pulling me up to straddle him. I grabbed ahold him, lifting up and lining it up with myself. I slowly sank down, hearing him breathe out heavily. I placed my hands on his chest, using him for support as I slowly bounced up and down on him.  His hands gently rubbed my thighs.

"Keep going," he moaned. He reached up and grabbed my face, pulling me down to give me another passionate kiss. I trailed kissed down to his neck. Softly sucking on his skin, leaving light marks. I rolled my hips which made him groan. He snaked a hand up my thigh and to my ass, smacking it before giving it a squeeze.

He decided to take control again flipping us back over with him hovering over me. He grabbed my hands, placing them over my head, holding my wrists in a tight grip. His other hand went up my shirt, grabbing my left breast.

"Changbin," I whispered.

He didn't respond. He just continued to thrust himself into me at a reasonable pace.

"Changbin," I said again, this time a bit louder. He hummed and nodded his head, still focused on the thrusting. "Faster," I breathed out.

Immediately he began to ram into me. He moved the hand that was grabbing my breast down to my clit, rubbing it with his thumb in circular motions. I threw my head back and arched my back. Biting down on my tongue to keep myself from being a screaming mess.

"Let it out. Let it out, Baby." He groaned. He finally let go on my wrists and gripped my hip. "Let it out, come on." He demanded.

I grabbed the pillow that was near me, putting it over my face and did as I was told. I moaned, screamed, and whined into the pillow.

"I'm almost there. Hang in there Princess." I felt his thrust become a sloppy mess. I removed the pillow from my face and pulled him close to me. "Almost there," he breathed out. Within a few seconds he pulled out and pumped himself. I quickly lifted my shirt and let him released all over my stomach.

He threw himself on my bed next to me. We laid there in silence, nothing but the sound of our heaving breathing. I felt him staring at me so I turned to look at him. "What?"

"Nothing." He stood up and started putting on his clothes. "Get dressed, we need to get back into Chan's room before anyone notices."

I slowly stood up, holding my shirt up, basically waddling over to my dirty clothes basket. I grabbed a random item, wiping all of Changbin's cum that was still on my stomach before letting my shirt fall again. I turned around to walk back to my bed but Changbin was right there, holding my panties and spandex for me to take. "Thanks," I said shyly. I quickly took them and put them on.

We both walked to my door, and before I could open it, I felt a soft kiss on my neck. It was a good thing it was dark because I knew my face was red. We quietly made our way to Chan's room. I tip toed around everyone on the floor and slowly climbed back into bed. I felt an arm throw over me, and I quickly threw it back to its owner. Not sure if it was Chris, or Jeongin's, but they can have it back.