thirty-three.

The walk to school was quiet. Chan still wasn't very happy about my decision to stay with Changbin, but he knew there wasn't much he could do. Jeongin would whisper to me, asking if I was okay. Jisung was lost. He heard the yelling, but he didn't actually hear what was going on. He never pays attention to anything. I haven't actually talked to Changbin the whole weekend since the argument, and he still doesn't know that I know he confessed. He still thinks Chan was the one on the line with him the whole time.

The boys and I walked up to the school and went out separate ways to class. Jisung ran off to catch up to Felix, Jeongin hurried off to get to class all the way on the other side of the school, Chan and I walked side by side to astronomy. As we walked in, Minho was already in his desk on his phone.

I took my seat next to Chan as he sat down in front of Minho. "Dude," Minho said. "Why the hell did you dye your hair back to dark?" He was looking at Chan.

"I know I don't look that bad with dark hair." Chan chuckled.

"Well now you two look like twins." He was looking back and forth between Chan and I.

"Great. Now I have to dye my hair," I said rolling my eyes before laughing at Chan's expression.

Chan turned his focus back over at Minho. "We look nothing alike."

Minho raised his hand and the teacher called on him. "Yes, Minho?"

"Don't you agree with me that Chan and Chaise look like twins." I groaned at his question. This fool really asked that question.

"Oh-" He stood there and stared at us. "They really do look alike."

"Clearly he's the better looking one." I rolled my eyes. "He got the curly hair and the dimples. Meanwhile I got the board straight hair and," I smiled big, pointing at my cheeks. "Slightly chubby cheeks with barely visible dimples."

"And big lips," Minho added. Chan and I both turned to look at him and his eyes were wide. "I didn't mean to say that. Please don't tell Changbin!" He panicked.

Once lunch time came, I walked into the cafeteria with Jisung and Felix by my side. Everyone was already seated at the table, some with lunches, some without. Something felt weird. I looked over to my left and saw Elle and her friends a few tables down whispering to each other. I shrugged it off and kept on walking to the table.

As we approached, Seungmin was the first to greet us. Felix sat down between him and Hyunjin. Jisung sad down by Jeongin. I was about to take a seat between Changbin and Jisung until Changbin stood up and held onto my arm.

"Can we talk?" I looked at the rest of the boys, Chan being the only one staring at us. I looked back at him and nodded my head. He intertwined our fingers together and lead me out of the cafeteria and into the hallway.

"What's up?" I looked back at the table, then slowly glanced over at Elle's. She was giggling and looking at me.

"I'm sorry," Changbin said. My focus snapped back to him. His eyes were glossed with water and he was biting his bottom lip. "I lied."

"I know," I said. His eyes almost popped out of his head and his jaw dropped. "I was the one who answered the phone call when you called Chan."

"Chaise-"

"No, hush." I put my hand up to stop him from talking. "I forgive you, but I won't forget. You broke my trust. You're going to have to work hard to earn it back. But don't be surprised if you don't get the 100% back ever again. I'm going to be seen as stupid for what I'm about to say, but fuck it. I'm not leaving you. I love you too much to let go. Even though I should, I just can't. I have too much fight in me to let this go. Chan isn't happy with my decision, but there's nothing he can do except for give you dirty looks."

He started smirking and chuckling. I didn't understand why. I gave him a confused look and crossed my arms. "This isn't funny."

"Oh I know." He chuckled.

"Then why the hell are you smirking?"

"You love me, huh?" He licked his lips and winked at me. My eyes widened and my face began to heat up. I didn't even realized what all I had said. "I love you too." He brought a hand up to my face and pulled me in for a kiss. When he pulled away, I knew my face was redder than a tomato. I was embarrassed, but still flustered.

"But I am extremely sorry," he said. "I have no excuse for my choices, and I hate how I hurt you. It broke me seeing you cry when we were arguing about it, which shouldn't have been an argument in the first place. I should've been honest when you asked."

I stared at our feet as he apologized. "I need you to be honest with me when I ask you questions, especially if it were to be something like that." I looked back up at him, locking my eyes with his. "I don't want to have to go through all that again."

He grabbed my hand again and pressed a kiss on my forehead. "I promise to be honest and I wont hurt you like that ever again. It killed me seeing you so hurt." He pressed one more kiss on my forehead and nodded his head towards the cafeteria. "Let's go," he said. He pulled me close to him, making me giggle. He wrapped an arm around my shoulders and kissed the top of my head as we walked inside.

We sat back down at the table and there was food where we sat. I'm guessing the boys had gotten up to get us food while we went to talk. Changbin started to talk to Hyunjin, who was on the other side of him. I sat there and listened to everyone's conversation as always. My eyes looked over at Chris and he was still staring. I shook my head and mouthed 'let it go.'

He rolled his eyes and sighed, nodding his head then shrugging his shoulders. The rest of the lunch period was like a normal day. The boys having their own conversations, I jump into a few, then they start arguing over who is the better looking or better dancer or whatever.