twenty.

"I'm here." He said. I hung up the phone and swung my feet over, hopping off my bed. I quietly opened my bedroom door, making sure the coast was clear. I quietly shut my door, tip-toeing down the hall. Once I made it to the front door, I looked around again before quietly opening it, and hurrying outside. As I walked down the walkway, I saw a black car. I quickly ran to it, swinging the passenger door open and hopping right in.

"I'm surprised you were still awake when I called." Changbin chuckled. He began to slowly drive off away from my house.

"It's only two am? It's not that late." I shook my head. "I'm a Bang. We don't sleep." Changbin just laughed at my remark. He knew damn well I was right. "Where are we going?"

"My place."

I nodded my head and stared out the window. So far, every night this week Changbin has picked me up from my house between 12:30am and 1:30am. Since we want no one to know about us, besides Felix obviously since he was there when I confessed, this is our only way to hang out without anyone seeing. I mean I guess we could sneak off during the day or skip a class but that would be too obvious and too risky.

Changbin pulled up to his house and parked the car inside the garage. We both got out and I walked right into his house, going straight to his room, sitting down on his bed with my legs crossed while I waited for him. About two minutes went by and Changbin walked in, closing his door and taking a seat beside me with his laptop in his hand.

"Why are you and Jisung always over at the house now? Just to make music or what?" I watched Changbin log into his computer. He just glanced over at me before focusing on his computer again. "Was that rude?"

"Rude? Look who you're with Princess."

I rolled my eyes and got off his bed. I walked around his room examining everything he had. All his books, CDs, movies, and a plushy? "He's cute!"

"Woah woah woah!" Before I knew it, the plushy was ripped out of my hands. "No one touches Gyu except for me and E-" He caught himself before he finished his sentence. "Don't touch." I watched this dark souled creature turn so soft as he whispered to the plushy that it was okay and I didn't mean to touch him and frighten him as he put it back on the shelf.

"Gyu?"

Changbin turned to me and gave me the typical emotionless expression. "Now is not the time to talk about this. I have work to do." He went back to his bed and started tapping away on his laptop.

"So how long is it going to take for you to completely open up to me?" I went back to looking at the books and movies that filled the shelves.

"Calm down," he spoke up. "We haven't even been dating for a week. You're moving too fast." I shook my head and sat back down on his bed. "Where's your parents?"

"Australia."

"Why so long?"

"Picking up the little ones and visiting with family." I laid back and watched him work on the laptop. "Is this what you guys do at the house?" He just simply hummed and nodded while he started messing around with colorful squiggly lines. I watched him for about five minutes before I sighed heavily to get his attention.

"Yes, Princess?" He mumbled.

I sat up and huffed. "How much longer?" He shrugged his shoulder and kept messing around on the laptop. Me being the little brat I am sometimes, grabbed the lap top from his hands, placing it on top of his dresser.

"What the hell-"

"I only have less than two hours before you have to take me back home. Please just spent that small amount of time with me." I crossed my arms and stood in front of him.

He sighed and nodded his head. "Okay, fine. What do you want to do?"

I shrugged my shoulders. "I dunno. We can cuddle? And talk?" He gave me the most confused look I've ever seen on his face. "That's what Jisung and I do a lot."

"Then go cuddle with him." My mouth dropped then went back up to a small pout. "You're not going to take no for an answer are you?" I have him a cheeky smile. "You're just like your brother. Come here." He held out his arms and I sat back down on the bed, leaning into him. He laid himself down on his back, moving me to lay on top of him. I rested my head on his chest as he gently rubbed my back. The two of us laid there in silence for a moment. I was too busy focused on his heart beat to even say anything. But he finally spoke up and asked, "Have you talked to Minho lately?"

"Only in class. Why?" I moved my head up slightly to look at him. He just shook his head and stared at the ceiling. "Have you- Nevermind." I shook my head and moved it back down to where his heartbeat was at my ear.

"Have I what?" He whispered. I just shook my head again. "Ask me. You want me to open up, you gotta ask questions. I may not always answer them but, it's a start."

I sighed and lifted my head off his body to look at him. He slightly lifted his head to look at me, waiting for my question. "Have you talked to or seen Elle recently?"

"I have her in a few classes and she sits by me. So unfortunately, yes." He moved a strand of hair behind my ear before lifting his head all the way to peck my lips. "Sleep for a bit. I'll have to take you home soon."

I slightly nodded my head and laid back down on his chest. He began to gently rub my back again, which helped me drift off to sleep as soon as I closed my eyes.