thirty-four.

I was in the bathroom, in the middle of pinning my hair up when there was a light knock. I turned to the door and my mom popped her head in. She had a sweet smile on her face.

"Yes?"

"He's here."

I quickly glanced at my phone to look at the time. It was 6:00, which is the time Changbin and I agreed that he'd come and pick me up for dinner before prom. I mumbled to myself and started panicking, trying to pin my curls up into a cute updo. My mom noticed me panicking and started helping me.

Once we were finished, I ran to my room to get ready, she followed behind. Before my mom could close the door, Hannah walked in to help. I grabbed my dress and shoes from the closet, throwing them on the bed as I hurried to take my clothes of. I told Hannah to turn around while I stood there covering my bare breast since I didn't have a bra to wear for the backless dress.

I slipped the dress on and my mom zipped it up for me while Hannah grabbed some earrings and a choker for me. I put in the small studs and clasped the thick fake diamond choker around my neck. Hannah helped me put my heels on while my mom made sure all the hairpins in my hair were secured.

All three of us girls walked out of my room and down the hallway to the living room. Before I entered, I could see Chan sitting on the couch, my dad and Lucas sitting beside him. Chan looked up from his phone and called Changbin into the room.

Changbin walked out of the kitchen with Jisung and smiled when he saw me. "Wow, you look beautiful." He was dressed in an all white suit, a black buttoned up dress shirt.

"You're in a white suit?" I laughed as I walked up to hug him. "Hell froze over." He rolled his eyes and chuckled at my response.

Chan stood up from the couch and grabbed his keys. "Alright so," he looked over at us. "We'll just meet you up at prom. Jisung and I are meeting the others at another restaurant."

"Wait!" My mom quickly grabbed her phone. "Pictures first." She took pictures of all of us. Of course she did a whole photo shoot, taking individuals, one of all the boys, one of Chan and I, and of course, multiple of Changbin and I. We all walked out of the house and into our separate cars, heading off to the restaurants.

Changbin pulled up to a nice restaurant and rushed over to help me out of the car. He made me walk in front of him so he could hold up the small train on my dress. We walked in and told the hostess that is was just us two. As we followed her, some of the workers would stop us and complement the two of us.

I was looking at the menu when I could feel Changbin staring. I quickly glanced up, feeling my cheeks turn pink.

"What?"

He shook his head and gave me a sweet smile. "Nothing. You just look so beautiful." He reached his hand over the table, grabbing one of my and holding onto it. He rubbed my knuckles with his thumb, still looking at me with such care in his eyes.

Our waitress walked up and took our drink orders, along with our food. Of course, before she left, she complemented us, saying we are such a lovely couple.

"Hey," I looked over at Changbin. "Smile for me." As soon as I noticed his phone in his hand, I got myself ready. I sat straight up, placing my elbow on the table, tilting my head to rest my face on my hand, giving him a soft smile. He held his phone up, and smiled at he was looking at the screen. He quickly snapped the picture, with flash of course, and showed it to me.

"Ooo, I do look good huh?" I joked. He just laughed at my remark. "You're turn! Smile~"

Changbin rolled his eyes and started laughing. I quickly snapped the picture and admired it for a good few seconds before showing it to him.

"Ew, no. I'm laughing." He scrunched his face up in disgust.

I let out a soft gasp and looked at the picture again. "I love it. It's not often you see Seo Changbin laughing or smiling." I teased him.

"I smile." He pouted. I couldn't help but laugh. "You know why I smile?" I shook my head no. "You."

"What?" I chuckled and moved a strand of hair out of my face.

"I smile because of you." He grabbed onto both of my hands. "I know what I did was stupid. But in a way, it made me realize how much I actually care and love you. Everyone knows me as the fuckboy or the one who doesn't give a shit about anyone or anything. And for the longest time, I didn't. Even when I was with Elle, I never felt genuinely happy. I liked the idea of having someone, but she just wasn't it. You make me feel genuinely happy."

I could really feel my face heating up the more he went on.

"The way you're always smiling and laughing. The way you always see the good in people, or try to find the good in situations. The way you care about everyone. I know you and Chan had a rough patch, but seeing how close you two became again is honestly amazing. The way you care and protect Jeongin. Even with Jisung confessing his love for you, you still manage to treat him the same and make sure he's happy and doesn't feel awkward or anything. For the first time in a long time, someone came into my life and showed me its okay to be open with others, it's okay to have a good time, it's okay to let my guard down every once in a while. And the fact that you're still here with me after that, shows me how much you really care."

I felt my eyes water from the emotional speech he just gave. I let go of one of his hands, wiping away a tear that was at the rim of my eye, not letting it have the change to jump and slide down. I couldn't stop smiling like an idiot.

"Binnie," I puffed out my bottom lip. "I love you."

"I love you, Princess." With the hand he was still holding, he lifted it up, leaning over a bit to bring my hand up to his face. He gave me a soft kiss on my knuckles before setting out hands back down on the table. "Oh, our food is coming," he said enthusiastically.

Our waitress came with our plates, setting them down in front of us, asking if we needed anything before leaving us to enjoy our meal.