fifty-eight.

School sucks ass. It's literally the worst. Nothing is the same without Chan, Minho, Changbin, or Jisung. Classes aren't the same, the hallways aren't the same. Lunch is so boring. Okay, it's not that boring because there's still Felix, Hyunjin, Seungmin, Jeongin, and Yuna. But it's not the same.

Thank God it's the holiday break. I met up with Jeongin at his locker and waited for him to finish shoving all his shit in his backpack. We both hurried out of the building, ready for the next few weeks off for break.

"Finally, away from that shit hole." Jeongin mumbled. I honestly gave up on trying to keep him as a baby. But if the others hear him curse, they yell at me or Minho for 'teaching him such language.' He's a grown boy, they can't keep treating him like a child.

"Time to go home and nap." I held onto the straps of my backpack. "Wanna come over and join the nap sesh?"

"I want to," Jeongin said. "But I can't."

"Lame." I gave him a small pout.

We quickly made our way down the sidewalk, ready to be home. The closer we got to our houses, the faster Jeongin began to walk. He told me he had to hurry home and took off running to his house. I walked into the house and Hannah and Lucas quickly jumped off the couch and ran into the kitchen. My mom walked out with a warm smile greeting me.

"Hi sweetheart." I gave her smile and stood in the doorway. "You got a package, I left it in your room."

"Oh? A package?" I made my way down the hall, opening the door to my room. I saw a small box on my bed. I set my backpack on the ground and opened the box. The only thing inside was a piece of paper? What a waste of a good box. I picked up the paper and read the single word on it. "Surprise?"

"Hi Princess."

I turned around and there stood Changbin in my doorway.

"What are you doing here?" I walked over to him and gave him a tight hug. "I thought you said your manager made his decision and wasn't going to let you guys come home?"

"I lied. I wanted to surprise you so I told you that." He gave me a quick peck on the lips. "The day I FaceTimed you from Jisung's phone, Chan talked to him and convinced him to let us go home for holiday. So we knew all along that we'd be coming home."

"You have no idea how hard it was to not tell you." Chan chimed in.

"Channie!" I let go of my boyfriend and threw myself into my brother's arms. "Where's Squirrel?"

"He's surprising Yuna at her house." Chan replied.

I heard the sounds of feet running and Hannah and Lucas had the biggest smiles on their faces.

"You two knew about this, huh?" I chuckled.

"Chan said not to tell you!" Lucas pointed his finger to our older brother.

"Because it was a surprise," Chan laughed. "Let's leave them two alone." Chan placed his hands on the tops of their heads and turned them around, walking them down the hallway.

Changbin shut my door after the three walked away. He wrapped his arms around me and threw us on my bed. I let out a squeal and laughed. We continued to lay there, his arms still wrapped around me. I held onto his arms and closed my eyes.

"Princess?" He whispered. I hummed, keeping my eyes closed. "We're going to be okay, right?"

I opened my eyes and turned to face him. He had a look of fear, hope, and sadness in his eyes. I nodded my head yes and gave him a small smile.

"You sure?"

"What's with the sudden question?" I propped my head up on my hand. He started to look all over the room, avoiding eye contact. "Binnie, what's going through your head?"

He let out a soft sigh. "I just feel like things have be different." I finally made eye contact with me, but quickly looked away. "Like, I can tell things are different between us, and I'm not sure what's exactly going on. You just seem, distant?"

I knew what he was talking about. After we got back together after the breakup, I put up this guard. I'm still trying to get over the heart break pain, even though months past. I guess I have been a bit distant. I used to reply to his texts instantly, especially when the boys left for tour. Now when I see his texts, I just ignore them until I remember to reply. Our phone calls used to be us talking non-stop about our day and how much we missed each other. Now he's a little busy to call every night and the nights we do talk on the phone, there's not as much excitement and talking going on.

"So," he snapped me out of my thoughts. "We are going to be okay?"

I gave him a quick peck on the lips, nodding my head again. "We'll be okay."