thirty-eight.

Jeongin and I were walking down the sidewalk on our way to school. Jisung and Chan left earlier for some reason. Chan told me, but it went in one ear and out the other. As we both approached the campus, we both groaned. Neither one of us wanting to go inside, but we knew we had to.

As soon as we entered the building, Jeongin went his separate way to meet up with Seungmin before first period. I made my way down the hall, minding my own business. My gaze went from looking around at everyone to the floor, slowly spacing out. I quickly snapped out of it when I heard a familiar voice yell my name and the sound of feet rapidly stomping the ground. When I looked up, there I saw Jisung running towards me, Chan and Changbin walking behind him.

"Chaise!" Once he was stopped in front of me, he placed his hands on his knees and tried to catch his breath. "Guess what?" He said between breaths.

"What?" I said. Chan and Changbin finally approached us two.

Jisung stood up straight and put his arms around both boy's necks. "We have a gig!"

My jaw dropped. All three of them had a huge smile on their faces. "Are you serious?" Jisung nodded his head rapidly. "No fucking way!" I started to jump up and down a bit from the excitement. "When?"

"Tonight!" Jisung said.

"It's, Monday?" I gave them a concerned look.

"So? You have to come!"

I shrugged my shoulders and nodded my head yes, accepting the invitation. I quickly gave my brother a hug, then Jisung, to congratulate them for the gig. I turned to face Changbin and threw my arms around his neck, giving him a quick peck.

"How exciting," I smiled.

Changbin chuckled and gave me another quick peck. I was about to say something when I saw a hand snake over his shoulder and to his chest. Changbin pressed his brows together and looked over at the hand, rolling is eyes when he saw it.

I moved my head to the side to see who the hand belonged to, and guess who it was. The bitch herself, Elle.

"I heard about the gig," she said with a smirk. "Can't wait to see you guys preform."

"It's going to be awesome!" Jisung exclaimed. I turned my focus to him giving him a stare. "What?"

"Elle, what do you want?" Chan asked. "And get your hand off of him."

She giggled, moving her hand from Changbin's chest lower down, wrapping both her arms around his waist, leaning against him. I slowly started to slip my arms off from around his neck to move, but he grabbed my waist tighter, pulling me closer to him. He moved one hand from my waist up to my cheek and slowly started to lean down. Before our lips met, I felt his arm that was holding my wait jerk back, followed by and annoying "Ouch!"

Elle let go of him, crossing her arms and staring at him. "Did you really just elbow my in the side?"

Changbin just chuckled, still looking at me. I wanted to laugh but I pressed my lips together, trying to hold it in. Changbin finally closed the space between us, giving me a deep kiss before breaking it.

"We better get to class," Chan said. "Come on love birds. You too, Jisung." He started walking off towards our astronomy class, Jisung following him until he had to part ways for his class.

Changbin looked over at Elle and before we started to walk off, he said, "I meant it when I said to leave me and Chaise alone. I want nothing to do with you."

Her mouth hung open and I just avoided eye contact with her. Changbin started to walk off, pulling me with him, walking me to my astronomy class. He gave me a quick kiss on the head before letting me go into class and taking his time to get to his.

"Why can't you walk?" Jisung groaned as he walked down the sidewalk next to Jeongin with me on his back.

I rested my chin in the top of his head and smiled. "Because I just don't want to." I felt Jisung slow down and squat a bit, throwing me up higher in his back. "Are you excited for tonight?" I asked him.

"Hell yeah! Oh- I mean, heck yeah!" Jeongin just chuckled at Jisung trying to be PG. "Innie are you coming?"

Jeongin puffed out his bottom lip and shook his head. "My mom won't let me. I already asked. She said since it's a school night I can't."

"What if I have my mom call your mom?" I asked looking at the small fox. He gave me a look, and I just nodded my head. "It's one of those days for her, huh?" He looked down at the ground and nodded. "Well, I'll take videos and send them to you afterwards."

It grew quiet between us three as we continued to walk home. I closed my eye and let my head turn, leaning my cheek against the squirrel's head. I'm pretty sure I could've knocked out, that is if it wasn't for a car honking at us as it drove by.

I jumped, along with Jisung, and sat straight up, watching the car drive by. "Who the hell-"

I heard my phone ding and I gently reached into my back pocket to look at who texted. It was Minho.

minho: 😂😂😂😂
me: ???
minho: didn't meant to scare you guys that bad
me: ass wipe! that was you?!?!?

I locked my phone and put it back in my pocket, wrapping my arms around Jisung's neck. "It was Minho," I said.

"Damnit Minho. Shit, I mean shoot. Dang it Minho." Jisung said.

"This whole PG thing isn't work for you." Jeongin pointed out. "Just give up already." He sighed and chuckled at the glare Jisung was giving him.

Jisung turned his up and looked up at me slightly. "What time is it?"

I took my phone out of my pocket again and clicked the lock button to see the time. "Almost 5," I replied. I placed my phone back in my pocket, then rested my chin on is head again.

"We better walk a bit faster. I know Chan wants Changbin and I to meet him at the place around 6-6:15ish."

He threw me up once again and held onto my legs tight. I slightly squeezed his neck as he picked up his pace to hurry home. Once we approached my house, He set me down before telling Jeongin and I bye, running to his house, two houses down, to hurry and get ready. I waved to Jeongin as he headed to his house before walking into mine, and headed straight to my room to get ready as well.