"Nope." I mumbled.

She sat on my lap. "What's wrong?"

"I was just about to go to sleep."

"I'm sorry."

"It's cool, what are you doing here?" I wrapped my arms around her waist pulling her into me.

"I wanted to take you on a date but if you're tired then we can do it another day." She frowned.

"You wanna take me on a date?"

"Yes." She laughed. "Dates work both ways when in a relationship."

"Okay." I smiled lightly tapping her thigh for her to stand up.

"Are you sure?" She questioned.

"If you came all the way here to take me on date, I'm not going to decline that."

"Alrighty, let's go." She clamped her hands together walking out the door.

"Uh uh, where y'all going?" Sky asked.

"Somewhere." Kardi answered.

"Are y'all about to go have sex? Because this is getting out of control. Y'all asses did it in the car, the office, the couch, the-"

"Okay, we get it." I said cutting her off.

"Excuse me did you say the couch?" Amber asked frowning looking at the same couch we had sex on.

"Don't worry we disinfected everything."

"Yeah, that doesn't satisfy me. We need some damn plastic on this couch or something." She said getting up making everyone laugh.

"We gone." I pulled Kardi out the door. She backed out the parking lot once we were settled in. I reclined back in the seat closing my eyes. I was just tired for some reason today.

"Can I have a kiss?" Kardi asked making me open one eye looking at her. She was leaning over the console poking her lips out. I tiredly bent down connecting our lips giving her peck.

"There you go." I said watching her face change.

"That's it? I just need some loving."

I smirked. "That's all I got."

"Why are you acting like you don't love me?" Kardi asked so dramatically.

"Woman I'm just chilling."

"Whatever." I looked over seeing her on her phone.

"Eyes on the road." She rolled her eyes putting her phone down turning up the volume up on the music.

"Baby, you don't pay me no mind. You act like you don't love me no more. Maybe you need space or some time. Your attitude is unpredictable." She sang along to the music making me look over once again.

"You serious?"

"If you don't want me, then don't talk to me. Go ahead and free yourself. If you don't want me. Then don't talk to me." She continued taking her eyes off the road for a moment.

I laughed. "Man stop being so dramatic."

"I'm just playing." She joined in turning down the music. After 15 minutes we ended up in front of a place called Yogurtland.

"Frozen yogurt?"

"Yes, it'll be good." She grabbed my hand pulling me inside.

"It stinks in here." I covered my nose.

"What it smell like?"

"Ass." I said making her laugh.

"How you know what ass smell like?"