"Something gotta be wrong because you got the wrinkles in your forehead when your thinking to hard or you get frustrated."

"I'm fine." He didn't say anything. I notice him pulling into a secluded area away from traffic cutting off the car. "What are you doing?"

"I thought we talked about this yesterday. We would tell each other what's on our minds. You need to communicate with me, so I can fix the problem."

"Is it really just clients texting your phone?" I blurted out. His face showed confusion for a minute before he just looks at me like I was plain dumb.

"That's what this is about? Kardi I don't have to lie to you. You wanna look at my phone?" His tone and face held amusement.

"No." I crossed my arms under my breast. "Can we just go?"

"Nah." He smirked. "Come here."

"For what?" I asked seeing him take off his seatbelt and scooting the seat back.

"Just come here, man."

I leaned over just a little making him suck his teeth. He pulled me over into his lap kissing my lips.

"We need to learn how to trust each other. I'm not going to hurt you again Kardi. I promise." He said looking me directly in the eyes.

"Okay." I smiled.

"Now." His hands trailed my thighs as my back was facing his front laying across him.

"No, we are not about to do this here." I said trying to move but he tightened his grip around my waist sliding my shorts and panties to the side.

"You know I don't give a fuck. Let me just please you, baby." He ran his fingers down my slit making me jump. I instantly gave in, leaning all the back giving him more access, putting my foot on top of the steering wheel.

"Mmm." I lightly moaned as his thumb circled my clit.

He licked his fingers sliding them into my hole. His fingers began pumping in and out of me slowly as his other hands slide into my shirt rubbing my breast.

"Pussy tight." He groaned going faster. The sound of my juices flowing filled the car.

"Ooooh fuck." I moaned throwing my head back.

"Look at you." He started kissing my neck moving his hands faster. I could feel him getting hard under me. "Cum for daddy."

"Shiiittt I'm cumming." My legs shook as I came. He kept going causing me to stop him.

"Damn girl, you creamed all over my fingers." He took his fingers out slapping my pussy then putting them into his mouth looking directly in my eyes. After he sucked everything off his fingers, he slides my pants back over taking me in his arms rubbing on my ass as he kissed on me. I noticed my shorts had a big ass wet spot.

"I can't go in the store like this."

"You still wet as hell. Let me lick it up." He licked his lips making me clench my thighs together.

"No, we need to go."

"We will after this." He quickly turned me all the way around taking my bottoms off completely and sliding his sweats down. This better be quick.

David Brewster