"Don't cry, I'm sorry okay. I just had to leave. I can't explain right now because I'm running late but I can another time." I told her.

She sighed. "Can we exchange numbers?"

"Sure."

After that was done I rushed into the hotel hurrying to my room. When I made it to my room there was Nainee standing by the door fully dressed. She looked relieved to see me.

"Thank God, you're okay. Do you know how worried I was?" She gave me a big hug.

"No?" I unlocked the door dropping my things.

"I was scared. You just up and left with that girl. I didn't have your number to call, to see if you were alright."

"Sorry for having you worried. Last night was crazy."

"It sure was you little freak." She giggled. "I didn't know you liked girls."

"I don't. That was one time thing. It will never happen again."

"Ain't nothing wrong with dipping into the honey jar from time to time."

I laughed. "Not me."

I took a quick shower and got dressed while Nainee was on her phone waiting for me. Once I finished it was 9:45 and we had to go. We met everyone in the lobby going to the bus, so we can go to the venue.

"You good?" Chris asked when I sat down in the seat across from him. I drunk from the bottle filled with cold water before answering.

"Just tired." I honestly feel like shit. My head was still pounding and it felt like I would throw up any minute.

"You think you'll be good for practice?"

"Yes, I'll be fine." As much as I wanted to say no, I couldn't. I brought this onto myself. I got drunk last night and now had to suffer the repercussions.

David Brewster

"Daddy." Kody continued tapping on my face as I ignored him. He grabbed my eyelid pulling it back staring at my eyeball laughing. "I see you."

"What Kody?" I groaned laughing as well.

"I'm hungry."

"Okay, let's brush our teeth and wash our face first then I'll fix you something." I got up stretching going to the bathroom with Kody following behind me. I picked him up, sitting him on the counter helping him brush his teeth.

After we finished we went into the kitchen. I opened the fridge realizing I haven't been grocery shopping. I'm never home, I was always over Kardi's and she would cook.

"Kody, let's take a trip."

________

"You like it?" I asked Kody as he ate the bacon off his plate.