Chapter 14 - CONFUSED FEELINGS

Start from the beginning

"Did he complained?" Rae asked as she went over to where Lolly stood. "Did I in any way talked to you Lolly or are you now Jason?"

"Do.Not.Talk.To.My.Man, no one in this school does that, and you're not allowed to do so. Am I clear!" Lolly shouted as she stared angrily at Rae.

Rae snorted.

"Was the last time we saw didn't leave you with enough sense? Jason isn't married to you yet and you're behaving like this, what if at all, he doesn't end up with you, won't you feel ashamed when that happens?"

The slap that echo round the school caught Rae off guard. She wasn't expecting that.

It was one of the Amazons Warriors with Lolly that has slapped her. She was among the new Amazon's.

Holding her left cheek as she faces the girl who had slapped her, she spat out blood, smiling to herself, she cleaned her mouth and stare at the blood in her hands.

One thing people don't know including her grandmother, Rae doesn't like seeing her blood.

"How dare you say such a thing to the next queen of the Supernaturals, apologize to her right now or else….."

Rae didn't allow her to complete her words as she slapped the girl next to the one speaking.

Her jaw broke, without wasting time, she kicked the girl out of the way with her infamous kick.

The Amazon's draw out their swords at Lolly nod, they attacked Rae at once.

They didn't stood a chance against Rae, who was very fast, slapping and kicking them all, she left them on the floor bleeding from their mouth with their jaws, hands and noses broke.

"Pathetic." Rae said to them and finally turned to the one who had slapped her. She went over to meet the sudden scared girl again.

"Or else what?" Rae demanded as she took the girl sword from her hands.

"No-noth-nothing ma'am." The girl replied with shaking voice.

Dropping her sword to the ground, Rae slapped the girl in her two cheeks.

"Next time, think before you talk, and think again before you attack someone." Rae said and left the shaking Amazon whose cheeks were now swollen from the slap, pushing Lolly out of her way.

Rae looked around but couldn't see Jorkallun anywhere, walking over to where Sarah stood, she throws her hand on her shoulder and started walking, which prompted Sarah to start walking with her to their class.

"Where did Jorkallun go?" Rae asked forgotten the scene she had created behind.

"He left when she slapped you." Sarah replied.

They entered the class and saw Jorkallun already in the class, sitting down.

Rae left Sarah and went over to her sit. Jorkallun turned to face her with a little smile that made Rae's heart beat faster. He looked more handsome with that smile. She was glad he was smiling at her.

"Hope you dealt with them?" Jorkallun asked.

"Yes, next time they will think twice before attacking anyone." Rae said returning her own smile.

Jorkallun smile widened more and he nodded his head.

Rae shifted closer to him and whisper in his ear. "I want you to come to the cafeteria with me today and I am not talking no for an answer. I am always bored in the cafeteria."

"I don't like eating in the cafeteria Rae, beside you have Sarah with you." Jorkallun said.

"Then I will follow you to wherever you eat your food instead of the cafeteria."