"Family of Kardi?" He asked unsure.

"Yes, how is she?" Keith spoke for the first time since we've been here.

"Surgery went well. She's in stable condition. We got the glass out of her right leg and she will have to wear a cast for a couple of weeks."

"What?! She's a dancer, she can't do that with a cast." Rose said.

"Well, if she wants her leg to heal properly then she has no choice. Her room is right this way." He showed us her room and there she was sleeping peacefully. Her top lip was busted and she had a black eye from hitting her head on the steering wheel the doctor told us. She was still perfect to me though.

"Fuck man." Koby dragged walking back out the room.

"I'm glad she's okay." Karmen smiled wiping her tears. Everybody agreed nodding their heads.

About an hour went by and Kardi still wasn't up.
Mama Karla was making the kids leave since it was getting late and it was a little too crowded for everyone with nurses in and out every two seconds.

"I don't want to leave, ma. I wanna be here when she wakes up." Izzy groaned.

"It's getting late, I promise we'll come back in the morning." She said.

"Just for a little longer, she might wake up."

"Izzy, I said-" She got cut off by the sound of Kardi voice.

"T-they can s-stay." She uttered out. She pointed to her throat making me grab the cup filled with ice and water the nurse brought in for when she wakes up. I put the straw to her lips allowing her to drink. Once she was finished she looked at me and cracked a smile.

"Thank you." I just stood there staring at her. "I can't get a kiss or a hug?" She questioned. I nodded my head leaning down taking her body into to mines softly.

"I thought I lost you." I whispered to her.

"Never." She said bringing her lips to mines. I gently pecked her lips taking her bottom lip into my mouth sucking on it making her moan.

"Cut that shit out." Keith spat making me laugh under my breath. He pushed me out the way pulling Kardi into a hug.

"Ouch! Daddy, take it easy."

"I'm sorry, pumpkin." He laughed sadly. I knew he was taking it the hardest since he was on the phone with when everything went down.

"Stop, it's not your fault. I'm fine."She said making him sigh. She looked over at Kody who was actually sleep on the little couch they had in here.

"I'll let him sleep but where's the love?" She asked everyone, they jumped up attacking her with hugs. She laughed and hugged them all.

"We got to get you right, sis. They fucked your hair up." Rose joked running her hands through Kardi's hair. Her hair was fucked. Now, she was rocking just released from prison braids but she was still fine to me.

"Yeah, you look like Cleo." Izzy and Kamren laughed.

"Whatever." Kardi sucked her teeth. We talked for a good 15 minute before Koby walked in with red eyes making us look at him. He looked over and seen Kardi up and talking rushing over to her pulling her into a bear hug. You could hear sniffles then it turned into sobs.

"Koby, please stop. I'm okay." She rubbed his back letting her own tears fall.

"I don't like seeing you like this." He finally spoke wiping his face.

"I know but I'm good now." She smiled.

"You know we gotta talk about this shit though right?" He had this look on his face I knew too well. He wanted revenge in the worst way possible.