Chapter 46

This is part 50 of this book, Woah. We have come a very long way. Thank you guys for 100k reads!

*****

"Should we go on ahead?"

I smile sweetly as he gives me a soft smile.

"Yeah, I'm rea- AHHHHHHHH!" Yuno yanks my hand and runs through the hoard of Crimson Lion members trying to prefect their mana skin with me dawdling behind, struggling to keep up.

"DO YOU MIND SLOWING DOWN?!" I yelp. My foot hits something and I begin to fall forwards, my hand slips from Yuno's. On instinct, he whips behind and catches the falling me.

God damn rocks.

I curse under my breath as Yuno helps me up.

"You're so clumsy."Yuno sighs as he looks back towards the summit of the volcano.

"I'll take that as a compliment." I sigh along with him as I look behind us, I spot Asta sweating a few meters behind.

"Yo! Ast-"I feel my hand being yanked again before Asta notices us.

"HEY! GUYS!" He yells as Yuno turns his head around.

"Asta, get to the hot spring before I overheat from soaking too long!" Yuno calls.

"EHHHHH?!"Asta yells as we drift further and further away from him. We continue on our path when I spot a magma monster a few meters up ahead.

"Hey Yuno, should we defeat it first?"I ask as I point to the monster, he shrugs.

"It'll be a pain."He bluntly answers, he jumps on top of the monsters head and lunges forwards, with me flailing behind.

Hmmmm? The mana is...?!

I look behind me.

being cut through?

I spot Asta charging towards us with half of his body covered in black.

Are those horns?!

My eyes widen as I see him. Yuno looks back and jumps on top of a cliff as Asta dives straight towards the foot of the cliff, before he crashed his face into the cliff he bounces up and lunges in a loop towards the magma.

He's going straight in?! Actually, on second thought, he'll be fine.

I shrug away my thoughts as Yuno grips my hand. I look up at him in slight concern.

"Are you okay?" I ask him.

"Fine." He bluntly replies, he yanks my hand and we soar again.

After a while...

After a while, the whole group eventually made it to the summit of the volcano.

"You fools finally made it! This Yultim Volcano stops erupting when night falls!! You had to reach the summit before then! The ones who weren't able to reach the summit during the day, do it again tomorrow!" Mereoleona howls at the guys behind us.