Chapter 37

"Okay, well. Thanks for everything!" Asta yells, the people of the underwater city were gathered outside to hid us farewell as we leave to head back to HQ.

"Stop by again! When you do, we'll have a huge banquet!"Gramps exclaims, Kahono and Kiato stood behind him with large smiles. I smile back that them as Vanessa, Magna and Charmy chatter behind me.

"Kiato! Kahono! Don't give up on those dreams! There's gotta be magic that can fix your leg and throat! I'm gonna work hard on getting my arms fixed too!" Asta yells.

"Hey! I'll even dance with this leg!" Kiato chuckles lifting up his artificial leg up, Kahono smiles and holds a determined fist.

Finral opens up a spacial portal and gestures me to go first.

"This is to the Crimson Lion's first." He explains, with slightly redden cheeks.

"Thanks a lot!"I smile, I was about to walk into the portal when I remember something.

"Hey Asta, get well and send letters to Sister Lily and the others okay?" I say.

"Yep! You take care, (Y/n)!" Asta grins, I huff at his stupid face and steps through, I arrive back at the entrance of the Crimson Lions Base.

"Finally back." I heave. I enter through the doors and pass by a few members, greeting them with a small smile. I head to the first mess hall and ask the chef for some left overs. He hands me a plate with a salad in it.

I can't complain, now can I?

I shuffle down to the table near the window and look out as I eat my salad.

Hm? The lake has been built and filled with water already...

Outside, I could see the sparkling lake. The time had just hit 12 pm not too long ago.

"(Y/N) OF HAGE!!" I slightly shriek as the doors were burst open, the chefs inside the the kitchen peek outside the door to see the commotion as I gulp down my last bite.

"Erm, that's me..."I answer, I look behind me to see a tall man with a Crimson Lion's robe on.

"I am Randall, the vice-captain of the Crimson Lions." Randall introduces himself.

Right, pretty sure every squad has one of those.

I think back to the other squads, before a cough cuts me off and I look back at Randall.

"Anyways, (Y/n) of Hage is to report to the Magic Emperor IMMEDIATELY. That is all." He coughs again and turns his heel.

I forgot about that... wait.... I'M SUPPOSE TO MAKE IT TO THE CAPITAL NOW?!?!?

I quickly sit up and hand my dishes to the chefs and hurry out the door, picking up a broom on the way.

15mins later...

AHHHHH!!JESUS!!!I'M JOT EVEN A QUATER OF THE WAY THERE YET!

"Heavenly Sky Magic: God's Throne!"I yell as I sit upon a cloud and teleport to the capital. More specifically, The Magic Emperor's office.

"Oft! Dis I make it!?!" I yell as I flop on the floor, I hear the Magic Emperor chuckle.

"Not quite."He laughs, I sit up and see Asta, Charmy and Yami in the room.

"My apologises for interrupting, Magic Emperor!" Marx's voice shouts as a hologram of his face appears near Julius's desk.