HEAVENLY SKY MAGIC

Attribute (s) : Wind, Fire, Nature, Light and Ice.

History: Centuries ago, a certain white grimoire was delivered from above the clouds by an pure white angel. The grimoire that was bestowed upon the destined person was believed to have the power of God.

Type: Heavenly Sky

Spells: (All the spells we have so far)

Limitless Sky - Makes a spatial portal for sending incoming attacks somewhere else within 1 km distance.

Star Galaxy - There are 3 ways of using this spell; binding, the stars sent out bind the enemy; explosion, it creates a explosion when told; attack, like shurikens they fly through the air and cut down their enemies.

Meteorite Glore - This spell uses the earth's atmosphere to pull rocks outside of space into the designated spot, highly dangerous.

Sky on Water Reflection - A flexible mirror that reflect attacks.

Shooting Stars - Small fire balls that shoot at anything directed to.

Crescent Glacier - A blade of cold wind that can slice through things.

Sun's Despair Lance - A fiery lance that can melt magic or evaporate it depending on the amount of magic added, it is also flexible to the master's wish but can only extend outwards.

God's Breath - A cold blizzard that can freeze everything it touches

Moon Waltz - A white shimmering wind blade attack.

Heaven's Harp - If listened to, slows down the central nervous system of the enemy until they fall down and buffs allies physically.

Sun's Remorse - A big ball of fire that can melt magic or evaporate it if enough magic is applied, can be flexible only being enlarged or making smaller.

Sky Key - This sends a ghost like key into another person to see their most important memories or memories they do not want to remember or memories they may have lost.

Lost Garden of Eden - This spell makes thorny vines erupt from the ground in a fence like manner and blooms white roses that give off a white mist that can heal physical wounds.

God's Throne - A throne made for solid air, can be shaped into a cloud, it teleports to wherever it's master wishes, may it be a place or someone, they have to picture it or they clearly in their head.

Sinful Prayer - The spell to hear the faintest of sounds from people's heart beat to the moving of their muscles, and the wind blowing against an object to make out it's shape from the sound waves.

Messiah's Salvation - A great sword made from light, the sharpness and quality is equal that to a enchanted sword.

Messiah's Faith - Like Messiah'd Salvation instead a lot more swords appear, but they are thinner.

Daybreak of Hepta - Mana zone, light will burn the enemy.

Laced Sacrifice - Hand of light will seep into the ground and emerge from underneath the enemy and bind them.

Double Edged Belief - When under the effects of this spell, the person will speak nothing but the absolute truth.