Chapter 35

The next morning...
I walk towards the beach in my swim gear and spot the Black Bulls cheering Noelle on as she concentrates her magic.

"I did it!"She exclaims het head poking out.The bubble suddenly pops and showers of water start to fall.

"Don't get distracted!"Magna yells.

"I'll protect the food!"Charmy shouts.

"That feels great!"Vanessa shouts.

Asta jumps up and catches Noelle as she fell.I go up to Yami and he looks down at me, he breaths out a puff of smoke in my face.

"*cough**cough*You really didn't have to welcome me...*cough**cough* Here!"I shout handing him the scroll.

"Not bad Crimson brat."He mutters taking the scroll and looking at the contents.

"I see.We're ready to head out."He declares as his members look his way.Asta spots me.

"Yo!!!(Y/n)!!!"He screams before Magna shuts him up, I give him a small wave, I change nack to my original clothes and head back down to the beach.

I spend the rest of the day with the Black Bulls members, mainly with Noelle and Asta, but some of it espcially with Charmy, you can't deny a hungry stomach.Night soon came and the tide was low.Noelle casts her spell and the Black Bulls members float in the water bubble.

"Have a safe trip you guys!"I yell as they submerge into the water.

I guess I'll stick around till they come back up.

I start to go back up to the cliff and collect mana.

I was almost done when I hear ear pericing screams, I look down and see...

The Eye of the Midnight Sun....the hell...what are they doing here...?

Mages start to gather and attack Vetto and his subordinates, he casts his magic and claws slash down every single one of them, I hide behind a rock and peer down.

They must be after the magic stone!I need to get back down there and warn them....their's no grantee that we'll get out of their hands...again! Wait....his magic...it's stronger than before...it's even stronger than Yami's! I need to protect everyone, I need to warn them!

"Heavenly Sky Magic: Limitless Sky!"A spatial portal opens up and I walk through the portal, I arrive at the Magic Temple, the rock I was hiding behind last time, I quickly run up the stairs, avoiding the questions thrown at me by the bystanders.I bang the door by it wouldn't budge, I spot a smaller stone tower.

Yami's magic is radiating from there!

"Heavenly Sky Magic: God's Throne!"The cloud appears, I jump on and go to the small tower.

"Heavenly Sky Magic: Sun's Despair Lance!"I cut open a circle and I peer inside.

"Yami!"I shout as I spot him laughing with an old man.

"Crimson brat?What are you doing here?"Yami asks.

"It's the Eye of the Midnight Sun!They're after the magic stone!I just saw them above on the surface!"I yell as I let myself in.I look at the screens and my eyes widen.

"I was too late!They're here!"I yell pointing to the screen where Luck and Magna were.They both look back at the screen in shock.

"WHAT IS THAT?!"shouts the old man, who I'm assuming is the high priest.

"Looks like you're having a good time here, let us play too!"Vetto smirks on the screen.

"Hey gramps, the game's over, let me in there asap."Yami says seriously standing up.

"You'd go that far?! What in the world is that man?!"The old man yells in disbelief.

"He's a leader from a terrorist group."I explain.

"Like she said, there's no time, just do it."Yami orders.

"Unfortunately I can't! Unless the game ends, we can't leave here and I can't undo my magic either!Those are rules!"The old man explains.

"Then how was I allowed to get in?"I ask.

"Anybody can join but they can't leave unless the game finishes, in this case you joined the administrators side."He explains.

"Oh."

"In that case, I'll just let my self put! Darkness Magic: Lightless Slash!"Yami swings his katana at the wall, he cuts a triangle in the wall, the piece falls and reveals a spaceless portal.

"Spatial magic!"I yell.

"Once you're trapped by my spatial magic, no matter who you are, you can't get out!"The spatial magic user below claims.

"Black foreigner swordsman, the mana told me you were here."Vetto's voice says from the screen, I look at the screen as he licks his lips.

"Stay there and watch for a while, you're my main dish. And first I'll season you......with the despair of your friend's death!"Vetto licks his lips once more as he peers up into the camera angle of the screen.

It might just be me, but he's creepier than before!

"If that guys gets out the temple is done for!"Gramps yelp.

"Hey gramps, can you make it so that they hear us out there?"Yami asks the trembling man.

"Y-yes, but what are you going to do?" He trembles, he wobbles over to the screens and waved his hand.

"Testing, testing, one, two, three. Hey tou idiots listen up. Somebody ugly just crashed the game. He's an Eye of the Midnight Sun leader, a wild man strong enough to go toe-to-toe with an Magic Knight Captain.Plus, two of that guy's underlings are there. Here's the thing, stuff happened and I can't get out there myself, in other words do something about him." Yami speaks.

What a job it is to be a Black Bulls member. ;-;

"Listen up all of you, surpass your limits right here, right now. If ypu die, I'll kill you."Yami finishes.

His expectations are beyond even logic it self.

"Haw haw haw! I never knew the game would have me on the edge of my seat like this! It's a game for the fate of the Underwater Temple!"The geezer laughs, he then speaks.

"Game content changed! No time limit! To clear, defeat the Eye of the Midnight Sun team, those who contribute to clearing will get any wish that is in my power to grant!" The priest laughs, I look over the other screens and spot Kaito.In the corner of my eye, something flashes, I peer over and see Luck and Magna using combo magic.

It's powerful, but not powerful enough.

They charge towards Vetto and fling the spell forwards at Vetto, smoke engulfs the scene. Once it clears, Luck and Magna stood, bloodied and bruised, they fall down as Vetto laughs meancingly, I spot Asta rushing in and he deflects another attack by Vetto.

"That combo magic was intensely powerful...and yet...they couldn't even scratch him?"Gramps looks in astonishment.

"Luck, Magna, you were real men."Yami mutters.

"You don't have to day it like they died, you know!"I point out.

"Moreover, we need to get rid of this spatial barrier."I state, looking over at the hole that Yami had created.

Maybe.....two spatial portals contradict with each other...?