Chapter 30

"What is that magic?His magic was restricted before?"Finral gasps in shock as I flip furiously through my gtimoire.

"WHAAAA I KNEW IT!I SHOULDN'T HAVE COME!!And ACTUALLY!I WISHED I NEVER JOINED THIS BRIGADE!!"Finral yells in complete loss.

"Hey.Quit shooting your mouth off."Yami snaps.

"This is our chance, if we defeat him and this power, we'll leave out limits in the dust!"Yami shouts as Asta follows with an 'Awright!'.

Aha no, you fucking idiot.YOU'RE SUPPOSE TO STAY BEHIND ME IN CASE  YOU GET HURT!

I mentally cuss and chase after Asta, scratching my meteorite plan.The three enemies go towards Licht and form a triangle.

"Trinity Sealing Magic!"

The fuck!?They're gonna seal that?!Forget them, I gotta get Asta!

I grab Asta's collar from behind and pull him backwards as Licht is being concealed in crystal and flames from the sealing magic, Raia goes towards Valtos and they dissappear with their words of threat.

"Our chief is not feeling too great, so we're heading home for today."Raia says.

"We lost this time!Next time we meet though, I'll show you true dispair!"Threatens Vetto.

"And that will be the end of you."Fana finishes.

"We are the Eye of the Midnight Sun...and we are always watching you..."They end before completely disappearing.Sunlight spills from the open rumble in the ceiling.I let go og Asta as I feel a massive lift on my chest.

We actually....pulles through....and...
Asta's safe.

"D...did we win?"Asta breathes.

"They ran...so I guess we did."Yami answers pulling his cigarette from his mouth.

"YESSSSSSSSSS!!!!"Asta yells fist pumping in the air.He suddenly stops and his body freezes.I start to run as he falls backwards, he falls on top of me, I fall onto my knees as his upper half lands on my chest.

"Why is he so goddam heavy?"I mutter as struggle to lift him up, Finral rushes over and lifts Asta off with Gauche coming to the other side.

"I guess he hit his limits."Yami states.

"They hadn't gotten serious yet."Charlotte mutters.

"Haw haw!Loved by mana? They'll be worth slicing up!"Jack laughs, licking his lips.

"The Black Bulls....Asta hm?"I hear Nozel murmur.I look at him at the mention of Asta's name.He spots me staring and looks back, his eyes trail down to my bloodied side.I quickly place my hand over it to cover the clear skin, I shift uncomfortably trying to avoid his gaze.

If anyone sees this, they'll get suspicious...

I look around for something to bandage it up to look like I was 'hurt'.I hear footsteps come near me.

Ba-dump.

Ba-dump.

Ba-dump.