Chapter 15

We start to make our way back to headquarters, via Yuno's Wind Ark. We get some brooms from the borders and we head our different directions. I head back to the Crimson Lion HQ and I open the door with a large smile.

"I'm BACCCCCKKKKK!" I shout as everyone eyes land on me.

"Eh? What's going on?" I ask, everyone looks back down at their work and continues doing their stuff.I look around confused, before I hear Leo coming towards me.

"So? How was it?" He asks.

Did he forget about the other night? Oh welp.

" It was okay I guess, really immense fighting against strong dudes." As I finish my sentence everyone's ears perk up.

"Was it something I said?" They mood backs down and everyone goes back to normal.

"Haha, I guess they all wanted to know how it went. After all, we heard that the dungeon collapsed." Leo says shrugging at the rest of the members.

"Ahhh, well shit got real and this dude with crystal magic and fire magic appeared, he was from the Diamond Kingdom and be had to seal him up twice, he was like on God mode but we defeated him, the treasure hall collapsed so the entire thing collapsed. But while we were fighting it went like Boom! and like another Boom! and Ching! Ching! Bonk! BOOOOOM!" I say imitating Mars and Asta and everything that went down. Everyone sweat drops.

"Well uhh, you were invited by the Magic Emperor to attend the Magic Knights Awarding Ceremony next week." Leo says.

"Oh great!" I say with a smile.

"You should probably brush up for the rest of the week until the awarding ceremony." Leo states.

"Yea ok. See you around!" I say waving good bye before heading to my room.

The following week....

"Okay...so why are you guys here again?" I ask Yuno, Mimosa and Klaus.

"To submit a report to the Magic Emperor." Yuno states.

"Man, this is cool! All the houses are gigantic!" I hear someone behind us say, my ears perk up at the familiar voice.

"Huh?" I say as I turn around.

"Well, well! If it isn't the good people of the Golden Dawn and the Crimson Lion." Asta says care freely, everyone turns around to greet Asta and Noelle.

"We haven't see you for a week, Asta! Are you injuries healed already?" Klaus asks looking around Asta for injuries while patting his shoulder.

"Yep! I slept a ton and ate a ton." Asta replies with pride.

"Being fat isn't something to be proud of." I state.

"What are you, a kid?" Yuno remarks. Asta noticed Mimosa and starts skipping over to her.

"Oh! It's thanks to your magic! Thank you, Mimosa!" Asta yells, upon seeing Mimosa, she turns and runs away.

"? Why did she run away?" Asta asked.

"Maybe she was shocked to how short your arm was?" Yuno points out.

"YUNO, YOU COLD AND HANDSOME JERK! WHAT THE HECK!" Asta shouts. Noelle and I glance at each other, sending girl messages.

What do you think Noelle?

I don't know, let's go find out.

But will she tell us?

She has too! We've got girl problems too!

We walk over to Mimosa and start to question her.