Chapter 2

March, around this time of the year, around the time when firefly dandelion fluffs float around.

Once a year, all 15-year olds are gathered to hold an awarding ceremony for grimoires,

These grimoires increase their magical powers.

"Welcome, young men and women. You each will begin walking down a new path starting today. I wish you have faith, hope and love. I am the master of this grimoire tower. We haven't had a wizard king from this area, nor have we have achieved greatness by joining the magic knights. I sincerely wish that someone among you will become the wizard king, I'M SERIOUS HERE! Now, it's time for the awarding of the Grimoires!"A bright light clouded the shelves as one by one the books start to fall from the top, immersed in bright magic, each grimoire lands in the hands of their owner.

"Ummm.....My grimoire's not coming." Asta says on one knee with his arms wide open.

Silence

.

.

.

"Uh, try again next year."The Master says.

"No way! That's too funny!" Someone shouts.

"I guess it's what you expect from the slums. I didn't think he'd be this pathetic." a man snortles.(Y/n) over hears. She marches up to the man and grabs him by the collar.

"OH, YOU'LL BE IN THE SLUMS IN A SECOND."She yells in his face.

"Oh, another one with no grimoire, what did I expect?"He smirks.

(Y/n) smirks.

"Oh, my grimoire is coming, just you wait. Speaking of it, it'r right there." She points to a thick book that's making it's way towards her, it erupts in a tornado before landing in her hand.

"Woah! It's the Hex Halo!"Someone shouts.

"Isn't that the grimoire that is said to be invincible? I heard that a long time ago, the grimoire was delivered from heaven by a fallen angel, it was believed to have the power of God himself!I didn't know it actually existed."The person behind him says.

The grimoire was pure white with golden decorations, in the center was a golden hexagon.

Another light shone through, everyone turns.

" A FOUR LEAF CLOVER?!"

"'ll become the Magic Emperor." Yuno says to everyone.

"You've got guts Yuno, I'll be the Magic Emperor."(Y/n) says poking her tongue out. Everyone erupts in cheers, already making bets on who is actually going to become the Magic Emperor.

"(Y/n)!Yuno! Just you guys wait! I'll catch up soon enough, after all, We're RIVALS!" Asta says determined.

"Big talk from a guy who didn't even receive his grimoire!"

"You? Their rival? Talk about clueless!"

Yuno looks at him, he starts walking, past Asta.