Chapter 1

"ONE DAY I'LL BECOME THE WIZARD KING AND MAKE YOU HAPPY! THAT'S WHY PLEASE MARRY ME!!" shouts a certain blonde, his voice rings through the field, the farmers sigh and kept going with their work.

"I'm sorry Asta, I'm a nun so..." Sister Lily smiles awkwardly titling her head to the side.

~*Dumbstruck*

"I'M NOT DONE YET!!"

"Whattt??"

"I'M NOT GIVING UP!"

"Um..I'm really sorry but..."

"NOT YET!NOTE DONE YET!"

"Like I said...."Sister Lily pulls out a book from her robe.

"LEMME ASK AGAIN!"

"STOP PESTERING ME! WATER CREATION MAGIC: HOLY FIST OF LOVE!" In a instant, Asta was pushed down, flat into the solid ground. Sister Lily gasps and steps back.

"I'm sorry Atsa! I used my grimoire's magic without thinking!"

"ASTA! Stop making more problems for Sister Lily already!" a girl walks over from behind, long (h/c) hair and slim figure, following behind her were the children of the church and Yuno.

"How many rejections will it take for you to take a hint?" Nash asks Asta, giving him an annoyed expression.

"SHUT UP BRATS! AND YUNO WHY ARE YOU AND (Y/N) GETTING IN THE WAY!?"

"Why you ask? Because you're short, noisy, restless and immature, and basically no qualities to appeal to women." (Y/n) states.

"HEY! HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT TO SOMEONE YOU GREW UP WITH FOR THE LAST 15 YEARS?! YOU SARCASTIC MORON!?"

"Sister, let me help you!" (Y/n) smiles.

"By the way, Asta. Sister is a person of the cloth and cannot get married, and also you can't marry anyone, since your 15." Yuno states, following behind (Y/n) and grabbing a basket of laundry, waving his fingers to dry them.

"Be more like Yuno, that is IF you can!" (Y/n) snickers and hands Yuno another blanket.

"SHADUP! YUNO!YOU COLD AND HANDSOME JERK, I CHALLENGE YOU TO A FIGHT!"Asta shouts pointing at Yuno.

"No."

"Hey, why not challenge me?" (Y/n) asks smiling, pointing at herself.

"YOUR NEXT! TAKE THAT!" Asta punches the air with an open hand, expecting something to happen.

"There's no way you can win against Yuno and (Y/n), because you can't use magic."Nash states, using his fire magic to light the fire he was preparing.

"NOTHING CAME OUT!" Asta blurts out confused as ever.

"I can't believe you can't use magic at your age." Nash sighs, getting up.

"You have no magic skill what so ever." Nash continues.

"THAT IS NOT HOW YOU TALK TO SOMEONE OLDER THAN YOU, NASH!"Aata shouts.

"Whatever. In this world magic is everything."

"YOUR SUCH A BRAT! YOU GIVE ME NO CHOICE. I'll show you what I'm truly capable of." Asta says proudly, before getting down on the floor and starts doing sit-ups at an unbelievable speed.

"Seee ttthhhiiss? None of you can do sit-ups at this speed!"He says with determined eyes.

"So funny Asta!" Arlu says from the side, clapping around.

Back to Yuno and (Y/n), (Y/n) hands Yuno the last bunch of clothing and he dries them up, and folds them neatly back into the basket.

"Your amazing Yuno!" Arlu shouts, running over to them.

"Thank you guys so much!" Sister Lily beams.

"No biggie!"(Y/n) smiles.

"THEN LEAVE CHOPPING THE WOOD TO ME!"Asta shouts holding the axe and making his way t the wood.(Y/n) smirks and waves her arm, the wood instantly cuts into four perfect slices.

"I still can't believe you three are the same age." Nash sighs again looking at Asta.

Yuno, Asta and I were abandoned at this church on the same day. Since then, we've always been together, and we shared so many memories. I'll protect these two forever, this family is all I need, I'm happy every day, just waking up to see they've already started the morning with a cozy breakfast, it's a heart warming feeling, to be with family.

"WE'RE THE SAME AGE!!! SO WHY???!!!" Asta shouts shaking Yuno back and forth.

"Effort and talent."(Y/n) states, lifting Arlu up for a cuddle.

"Yuno and (Y/n) are the hope of this church!"Father cries from the inside.

"(Y/n) you and Yuno, you two really are amazing!"Arlu says rocking about in (Y/n)'s arms.

"Uh-huh and you can be just the exact same, work hard when you grow up ok Arlu?"(Y/n) says smiling widely at her.

"I'm sure it's not a far-fetched dream to see you join the magic knights and work directly under the Magic Emperor, Yuno!" Nash beams.

I will become the Magic Emperor for my family!