Chapter 4

"Allow me to join The Crimson Lions." Gasps went around from the court.Murmurs began to start.

"Why wouldn't she join the Golden Dawn?"

"Do you think that she thinks she can't go up against the guy with the Four Leaf Clover?"

Pah-lease, I can beat Yuno in a second.

The captain of my chosen squad smiled.

Okay, maybe this was a bad choice.....

I was lead by someone to the sidelines to wait with the other members chosen by the Captain.I look at Asta, he's next, he looks back at me, I give him the thumbs up and air fist bump slightly before the person lead me into the shadows.

We go up the stairs and I'm greeted by everyone who passed, I spot Yuno and go up to him.

"Yo, Yuuunnnooo!"I say childishly, waving my hand and giving him a cheesy smile. He looks at me and then looks away.

"Am I really that ugly?"I ask him slightly annoyed.

"No, just annoying." He says sighing. A group walked pass, when I suddenly feel something touch my butt.I squeal slightly and rush up to Yuno, crushing him in my arms.

"I felt something touch my butt."I tell him.

I hate being touched, especially people I don't know in certain areas. Only exceptions are my family.

I look back to see no one.

"What do you mean, there isn't anyone."Yuno says, patting my head.

Curse you and your tallness.

"I know what I felt you jerk, and you know I hate being touched!"I fumed.

"You know, you can be a child when times are tight, Asta is being judged right now."He says, lifting my arms off him, and lacing his hand with my right and swinging it back and forth like some crazy handshake.

"But!" I start to protest when a loud voice calls.

"All examinees have been judged, please meet in the court." Yuno and I glance at each other, possibly thinking of the worse, that Asta hasn't gotten in. We walk along with the other chosen members, still hand in hand, I squeeze his hands and he squeezes back.

Asta just waiting for us, I'm sure, there's no way that he hadn't gotten in.

I think to myself that Asta is there.

We arrive at the court.

"I'll go check the bathrooms." Yuno says as he let's go and goes over tot he men's bathrooms.

Moments later, Yuno comes back with Asta and I feel my heart lift, I rush up to them and jump, with them catching me.

"Yes! Asta! Yuno, Let's go!"I say to them.

"We going to go our different ways, so lets meet up once in a while, yeah?"I ask them.

"What are you talking about (Y/n)? We'll always be together, the three of us!" Asta says.

If only this could last forever, no .... What am I thinking, we will make this last forever, it's Yuno and Asta, though I do worry for Asta's stupidity, but there's a limit to how dumb you can be.

"Duty calls guys, I'll see you guys soon!"I say to them. Asta and Yuno smiles, Yuno and Asta go their separate ways as I make my way to the Captain of The Crimson Lion Kings.

"Sorry, for making you wait."I say sheepishly. I look at the captain, he was quite attractive, muscular and powerful all in one.

"Hey! You can't fall for my brother the first time you meet him!" A voice calls from behind me.I turn to face the guy that my opponent was calling 'her love'.I point at myself in confusion.