Chapter 41

Few things to say;
-Thanks guys for all your support, I'm feelin the love already.💞

-This book is eligible for Wattys so if ya wanna see this in it, just call me out

-This book is eligible for Wattys so if ya wanna see this in it, just call me out. (But I doubt anything big would happen)
-Thanks for the people who took part in the poll! I think I have an idea now 💡

Now onto the chapter ~

"How could you?! Poor Vetto! I'll kill you!" On cue, her salamander dragon sends a fire ball towards Asta.

"Heavenly Sky Magic: Sky on Water Reflection!"A large mirror in the shape of a crystal appears and the attack goes inside the mirror, I make another one appear infront some of the Diamonds and it bursts, making them fly backwards.

"Again and again, you Clover get in our way, this time, I will kill you! " Fana booms over.

I feel myself grin into a devilish smirk.

"Bring it on as often as you want, I'll send it flying right back at you."I say back.

"I hate all of you. This time, we wil destory you."Fana charges on her dragon.

"Here she comes!"I hear Finrals voice yell behind me.

"Flame Spirit Magic: Salamander's Talon."A wave of firery air slashes fly our way, I fly up and dodge them, they hit the ground, the forest beneath up, it burst into flames.

What magic... although I can't say, that meteorite I made back that headquaters...

I suddenly remember the crater I dug and made a mental note to have a swim in the lake after.

ANYWAYS! Focus.

I divert my eyes back to Fana, Asta jumps from my broom and lunges at Fana from the side, he slashes as she dodges, only having her dragon suffer the back lash, making mana ooze out of it's wound.

"Ahhhh hot hot hot hot hot! Dude that was scary! But man, that thing's awesome!" Asta exclaims as he lands on the ground.

No shit, it's the flame spirit.

I mentally roll my eyes as Asta continues.

"Still, that Vetto guy had more speed and better senses. At this point, we can take em!"Asta points out. I grin a sigh of relief as I hear him say that.

I suddenly feel magic fly straight towards me, I fly up on my broom dodging it.

"Don't forget about me pretty one!"The man with green hair chuckles.

An Eye of the Midnight Sun member!

I look back at Fana then back to the guy.

I'll just finish this one and then I'll go help them with Fana.