Chapter 17

"You don't have to run from these jerks."  

Noelle stops and looks back, Asta lets go and turns to Noelle's older siblings.

"Since they called you people here, I figured you must be pretty awesome, I was wrong. You're no different from everybody else! Who cares whether we belong or not?! Just watch I'm gonna-"Asta was cut off as a bunch of sand buries him.

"Sand Binding Magic: Sand Box. That's far enough, scoundrel. A gnat like you shouldn't even be permitted to talk. Silence!"

"Heavenly Sky Magic: Sky Galaxy, Bind."A star shoots forwards and spins into a thin cicular ring and binds Alecdora.

"Nobles such as yourself shoudln't challenge us peasants, when we have more numbers. Did you know, way back in time, if a kingdom didn't like their rulers, they'd start a revolution, eventually overthrowing an empire and choosing their own ruler amongst themselves."I speak as Asta emerges from the sand with his sword.

"I'M NOT SHUTTING UP!!!"Asta bursts and stands on top of a table.

"LISTEN UP, DIRTBAGS I'M GONNA PILE UP THE RESULTS TO BECOME THE MAGIC EMPEROR AND SILENCE EVERY LAST ONE OF YOU!!"

"Become..the Magic Emperor...?"Nebra, Solid and Alecdora all snicker.

"Don't be ridiculos!"

"Water Binding Magic: Sea Serpents Coils."

"Mist Binding Magic: Mist Spider's Threads."The mist went after me as the water went after Asta.

"Heavenly Sky Magic: Limitless Sky."A spatial portal opened up and it go through and appeares above Solid, he notices my staring and steps back making him dodge it. Asta slices through Solid's magic.

"Sand Creation Magic: Sand-Armored Guard."It binds Asta and another is sent in my direction.

"Heavenly Sky Magic: Sun't Despair lance."The flames end at a sharp point and the sand dissolves.

"This immense heat...." Someone yelps.

He got through my binding spell...no someone else broke it from the outside....

"Behaving like that at such a festive occasion. You're sure to be given some sort of penalty." Alecdora says narrowing his eyes towards me as I dissolve my flames.

"Your next."He says to me.

"Why so soft, Golden Dawn? Any guy who's high on himself needs to be taught a physical lesson, so that he never makes another mess on the rug. Water Creation Magic: Holy Water Bullet." Solid aims his magic at Asta.Noelle shouts in panic.

"ASTAAAA!"

Asta's eyes widen as his grimoire appears and his second sword start to emerge from it's pages. With a free hand he grabs ahold of it and repels the bullet made by Solid.

"APOLOGIZE TO NOELLE!"He barks, lunging from the binding magic. Solid looks at him in shock and his magic hits him, he skids back on his knee.

"Did you just....make me kneel? You bratty peasant."He spits in hate. 

"Solid.... Don't use your magic so willingly against mere peasants."He disperses his magic.

His magic is tremendous, so much that everyone is this room must be shaking right now....

I stood my ground and look a t him, straight in the eye. He walks towards me and stops at my gaze.

"A peasant who defies the royal..how shall I pass judgement on you?"He says, we're caught ourselves in a stare donw, neither of us blinking in regret. An arm cuts through our mental battle.

"That's enough. All this for one lone boy, aren't you embarrassed? House of Silva?"Fuegoleon says as he steps in front of me.

"It's just like Mimosa said. Though I never really greeted you, you're a pretty interesting guy!"Leopold says approaching Asta.

"All right Rejoice! I, Leopold Vermillion, declare you my rival!"He shouts.

"Eh? Hey, I would've been your rival..."I pout, lifting my hand up in volunteerment behind Fuegoleon.Yuno's eyebrow twitches.

Okay...that means he's realized something....C'mon Yuno spit it out.

"Vermillion."He says.

????

"Yes, Fuegoleon and Leopold are my cousins." Mimosa confirms.

Oh.

"Lord Julius allowed him to be here. He may be a peasant, but couldn't you give him a little credit?"Fuegoleon states.

"I never thought I'd hear such words from a royal. The house of Vermillion has grown soft. What sort of credit is an eagle who soars the skies suppose to give to an insect who crawls on the ground?"

That they've prayed in numbers to pass God's judgement.

Okay....who da hell was that?

The strange voice ini my head answers Nozel's question, a sudden strain hits my head, I stumble back and hold my head.

Warn them now, the enemy has arrived.

"Wait, what do you mean? An enemy? Where?"I ask in a whisper as Fuegoleon looks behind him and grabs my shoulder to support me.

"An enemy...."

What are these images?! The Capital?! There's a whole army!

This is the present go warn them now.

The head ache disppears and I regain my composure.

"If what you said is true, then... The capital is under attack! There's an army!We need to-"The doors suddenly bursts open as a messendger comes rushing in.

"Emergency! The capital is under attack!"He shouts.

"Stone Creation Magic: Stone Model of the World." The capital suddenly appears and patches of smoke.

This is really advanced. you can hear the voices and magic levels around the entire capital!

"Are you able to stand?"A voice behind me asks.

"Yes, thanks Captain."I say to him before we both make our way to the model to observe.

"How should we assign the members we have?" Fuegoleon asks himseld as he looks at it thoughfully.

Oh boi