Chapter 38

We find Finral flirting with some girls and Yami scares them off.

"Yo, Finral. Gimme a portal now you loser." Yami orders.

"You're mugging me!?" Finral exclaims as he steps back.

"Mister Finral!! Please!!!" Asta yells from beside me.

"Do is a favour please?" I ask along with them as Charmy shrieks behind me.

"Okay! Okay!" A blush coats his cheek as he takes out his grimoire.

"To where?" He asks me.

"Kiten, the town on the border." I answer, he gives me a nod and makes a spatial portal. We step through and arrive at the top of the wall of the gates, we look at the scene in front of us.

A large tree covering the entire town.

An enemy? No, this magic aura is familiar.

"WHAT'S UP WITH THE MONSTER TREE?!? STUFF LIKE THAT GROWS HERE!?!?" Astra shrieks upon seeing the gigantic plant.

"DO YOU THINK THERE 'S GIANT FRUIT UP THERE!??!" Charmy beams.

Thunk!

"Okay! That's enough idiots!" Yami scoffs as he karate chopped their heads from behind.

"I'd bet that this is the Shiny Brigade's Captain's spell."Yami states.

"Say what?!? That's a spell?!?" Asta exclaims.

"They may not need us here." Yami thinks again.

"W-well then! Let's go back now!? Okay!?" Finral stutters as he edges near his spatial portal.

"Nah, I'll go see how the war's going. The Captain's probably up at the top. Be right back, you four help the towns people out. Just don't help so much that you die." Yami orders, he jumps off the wall and up the tree.

"Yes Sir!" Asta answers.

"Wwwhhhhaaaattt!!! Misssttteerrr Yami!!!" Finral groans. I spot some good townspeople and point a finger to them.

"Follow me!" I yell, I jump down the wall and rush over to them.

"Asta! Use your voice and guide them here! Finral! Open up a spatial portal to the nearest town! Charmy! Get everyone to Finral for them to be transported!" They all nod and get to work.

And I'll...

I spot a groups of Diamond people heading our way, chasing another group of townspeople.

"Quickly! This way!" I yell, they spot me and pick up the pace, they rush behind me and Asta guides them as Charmy lifts them up. The Diamond guys stop and look at me up and down.

"One of the Clover's Magic Knight's, etc?" The man in front scoffs as he looks behind me to see more.

"They even send injured soldiers to the battlefield? How cruel." He smirks as he points his finger at me.

"Go!" The guys behind him rush to me, I pull out my grimoire and stop at a page.

"Heavenly Sky Magic: God's Breath!" A gush of wind blows and they all freeze in their place, the coldness reaching to the surround areas freezing them in ice.

"Up in the sky!!" Finral yells. I immediately look up and I see...

Yuno!!

His cold stare makes my flutter as I see him.

"He's fighting a Diamond guy by himself!!" Finral yells again.

"It's fine!" I yell back.

Yuno finished the guy with a last attack and flies down, leaving a shocked Finral.