Chapter 3

Six months Later...

The Magic Knights Entrance Exam Venue

The Magic Knights

Nine squads of mages specializing in battle that work directly under the command of the Magic Emperor.

This army of heroes risk their lives to protect the Kingdom.

They are admired by the entire nation.

"One of us is going to become the wizard king, our legend starts here, (Y/n), Yuno!" Asta says to his rivals.

"I'll show you guys the results of my six month training...oooowwwwwwww!" A bird pinches his cheek and a few more flock around his hair.

"WHAT IS UP WITH THESE FREAKING BIRDS?!" Asta shouts waving his arms around.

Whilst running away from the birds Asta bumps into another.

"Oh, sorry for bumping into you!" Asta says full of gleam that the birds have left him alone. Looking up to meet his eyes.

"You wanna die, runt?" The man says in a deadly tone. Asta looks shocked for a second before he turns back.

"Woah, you look really old for a kid! You must've suffered so much hardships!"

.

.

.

"Yuno, somehow, I have a bad feeling."(Y/n) whispers to him. Yuno held no expression and just slightly nodded. The man grabs Asta's head with his large hand.

"Look's like you ready to die."He says as smoke comes out of his mouth.

A man suddenly comes in.

"Ah. There you are. Mister Yami! What are you doing down here? Sheesh."He says.

"Huh? I'm about to wring his neck."The man 'Yami' says, as Asta struggles in his grasp.

"Uh. Please don't. A Magic Knight Leader shouldn't be killing the examinees, besides why are you down here with them?"The man asks.

"I went to take a dump, then got lost."Yami replied to him.

"Hey is that....Finral Roulacase? A rare spatial magic user?Famous fro hitting on women so much that it's a hindrance to his duties!"

"And that's Gordan Agrippa! The incantation expert! But he's impossible to talk to! Plus, he's frightening."

"Then he must be the one in charge of them, The Lord of Destruction, Yami Sukehiro! The Captain of one of the Magic Knight Squads, the Black Bulls!"

"The Black Bulls...The cost of damage they cause exceeds their military exploits. That group is full of scoundrels. I heard there's not a decent one in there."

"Great! Asta will fit right in!" (Y/n) smiles as she claps her hands after hearing all the rumors.

Yuno stares at the two with a blank expression until the anti-magic birds start to fly away from the court. Everyone turns to see the Captains of Each of the Magic Knight's Squads.

"Thanks for waiting, invited examinees."

His voice, it's fake, yet.... it's so real.

"Your in luck runt. You better appreciate your saved life, or else I'm gonna kill ya." Yami says before walking away, to go up to the balconies, Gordon and Finral follows behind.