Chapter 18

"A force with this much magic appears in five places simultaneously without the guard mages of the Noble Realm to notice. A powerful spatial magic user must have made them materialize in an instant."I state looking over the model.

They probably manipulated a guard or analyzed the mechanism of the barrier and broken through it. Either way, they must of been very skilled in infiltration.

"We need to guard the are around the castle first." Alecdora asserts.

"No. The Emperor with have skilled mages along side with him, the Magic Emperor would be there in assistance so the main problem is securing the people of the Capital, to do so we would need to send members to the five places that have been attacked and places where refuge could be taken by civilians and secure those places, the most safest place would be at the foot of the castle, there the guards could help any injured people and protect them, if the enemy doesn't get past us, then the safety of the people, the palace and the Emperor can all be protected on the palace grounds. Giving the amount of members we have, we need to take out the boss on one of these five locations, depending on our luck we need equal power to increase our chances." I start to murmur about strategies and counter measures before Asta bursts.

"NO! What're we waiting around for? We know there are people who need help out there!I'm going!" He exclaims and starts running out of the room.

"Going where Asta? We don't have a complete grasp of the situation yet, and anyway you can't sense magic at all, remember?!" Klaus yells after him.

"I'M GOING TO WHERE IT'S NOISIEST!" Asta yells back.

"Wait! Baka-sta!" I yell after him. Klaus looks taken aback at the unskilled strategy before I see Leopold smirk.

"BWA HA HA HA HA!! Iiiiiiiinnnnnteresting! Let's go see what you've got!" He exclaims dashing out the door behind Asta.

"Wait, Leopold!" I shout.

What type of friends have I chosen? TvT

"Guys really are dumb, huh sis?" Sol asks the Captain.

"Yes, they are." She replies bluntly.

"That Leo, he's still very much a child. I'll have to thoroughly retrain him later!" Fuegoleon mutters, sighing.

"I'm sure you find it irritating to take orders from me, but listen well Magic Knights!" Fuegoleon suddenly bursts in a loud voice, I turn because I ws the closest to him, so I could hear him the loudest.

"I'll follow Leo and the Black Bulls boy. After I've joined them, we'll head to the North District. You, Black Bulls girl! Come with me! According to (Y/n) there are chances we'll face the source of this problem by going to one of the spots with high concentrations of magic. Silver Eagles, you take the central district! Take (Y/n) with you, the enemy's magic is the strongest there!"

Why me Captain? TvT

I sigh as Nozel, Solid and Nebra give me a horrid look, Solid summons an eagle of water.

"Try to catch you, little cub." Nebra muses.I puff out my cheeks as they take off.

"Heavenly Sky Magic: God's Throne!"Glancing at the model I look at the place we need to go before teleporting there.

Hmp! Little cub, we'll see who needs help later Steam Face.

I look down to see people shouting and running away from a group of..

Undead? This is someone's magic? Let's see if they actually die...

I jump from my throne as it dissolves and flip and land with firm feet.