Eli Jacobson - Percabeth

Eli
"God Annabeth you could have at least cleaned a little bit before I came over," I drawl as I walk into the small apartment. Annabeth glares at me.
"Had I known I would have a guest at 2 in the morning, I'm sure I would have," she replies dryly, "Now what do you want?"
"Well, I was over at Cole's," I pick up a piece of cloth off her couch and raise a brow.
"Boxers Annabeth? Really?"
"Shut up."
"Anyway, I was at Cole's and we were-"
"Spare me the details please."
"We weren't doing anything mom." I respond, rolling my eyes. "Anyway, I was over at Cole's when his parents came back early. He's not out yet and he made me climb out of his third story window, so please Annabeth, shut up and let me mope in peace."
"What's this about moping?" I tired voice drawls from underneath a lump of blankets on the floor.
"Gah! There's someone under there?" I yelp, jumping back.
"Oh. You're still alive," Annabeth states nonchalantly, nudging the heap with her foot.
"Don't sound so disappointed. I might think you don't like me," The voice replies dryly. Suddenly a mop of black emerges from the top of the pile, followed by a pair of piercing green eyes.
"That's Seaweed brain, but you can call him Percy." Annabeth informs me, pushing past the boy on the floor and picking up some of the blankets that had been covering him previously.
"Hey! What the heck wise girl!" Percy complains as he poorly attempts to snatch back the stolen blankets.
"You can go get in bed Seaweed brain. If you sleep in your nest of blankets again, your spine is going to get sore and then tomorrow you're going to pout because your back hurts and then you're going to try to do it again because you never learn. Go get in bed, I will be there in a bit."
"But I didn't get to meet your friend," Percy protests. Annabeth sighs.
"Percy, Eli. Eli, Percy. Now you've met," Annabeth says in exasperation.
"I'm getting a snack," Percy decides before jumping over the sofa into the kitchen and opening the fridge. Annabeth groans.
"I just want to sleep!" She exclaims. I look at Annabeth and then at Percy in the kitchen.
"Yo you guys got any drinkity drinkities? I need to forget my problems." I ask, picking my way over to the kitchen as well.
"Ugh, boys," Annabeth mumbles under her breath. I ignore her.
"Don't have any of that, but we do have root beer if you're interested," Percy says, swinging the door open and tossing me a can. I shrug and pop the lid.
"Are you two seriously staying up?" Annabeth asks. I look at Percy, who looks at me. Annabeth lets out another groan before plopping down at the table, motioning for me to take a seat too.
"Percy come here." She says.
"Why?"
"Just come here."
"No, you're gonna hit me."
Annabeth glares.
"Fine, can you get me a coffee?" She asks Percy. He slides her a bottle across the table before taking a seat himself.
"I love you Wise girl," he says with an innocent smile. Annabeth glares at me.
"This is entirely your fault."
I shrug and grin, tipping the can of root beer back as Annabeth continues to glare at me.

QotD: Who's your godly parent?