Carson Wakter

Carson
I let out a groan of annoyance as I stare at the semi blank document glaring back at me on my computer screen. This stupid paper is due tomorrow at midnight, and I still have 4 more pages to write. I glance down at the clock. 7:32. I've been sitting here for 32 minutes and have written, I check my word count, 72 words. Yikes. A break couldn't hurt right? I obviously have writers block and sitting here won't fix anything I tell myself. I pull out my phone and open Twitter, hoping that my favorite content creators have been up to something today. Lucky for me, the HoO squad does not disappoint.

Annabeth @owlhead  •3h
I'd let @peterjohnson impale me with more than just a celestial bronze sword if you know what I mean.

As soon as I read the tweet, my eyes practically bulge out of my head and I let out a wheeze. That had to be a dare. The tweet is so wildly out of character. I immediately tap the tweet to view the replies.

Percy @peterjohnson •3h
Replying to @owlhead
Bet.

Jason @supermanbutblonde •2h
Replying to @owlhead and @peterjohnson
TAKE IT TO THE DMS

Piper @beautyqueen •2h
Replying to @supermanbutblonde and @owlhead
I would let Jason in imperial gold armor absolutely violate me.

Jason @supermanbutblonde •1h
Replying to @beautyqueen
... not you too #ettubrute

The rest of the replies are pure chaos as I expected and I snort as I scroll through them.

Is Annabeth Ok? @percabeth900 •1h
Replying to @owlhead
Annabeth, tweet 1 if you're being held hostage and they're forcing you to tweet

Dad Jason @HoOstan •30m
Replying to @owlhead
Not Jason frantically trying to reign in his children again... /j

Um @jiper123 •25m
Replying to @owlhead
Uh did we all miss a chapter here or am I hallucinating this???

The rest of the replies are very much the same, asking if the tweet is real or some kind of joke. I refresh my timeline and am delighted to see a new tweet appear.

Streaming Soon @owlhead •30s
Hosting a Jackbox stream with Percy, Jason, Piper, Katie, and Travis in about 30 minutes! See you all there;)

Yes! New content! I glance at my clock again. 7:46. Okay, fifteen minute break. If I write for 30 minutes, I'll have time to watch the stream I rationalize. The 30 minutes pass by agonizingly slowly and by the time I finally pull up Twitch on my browser, I want to smack my head on the desk. I quickly navigate to Annabeth's alt channel that displays the red live button and tap into the stream. Her starting soon screen opens on my computer and I wait impatiently for the stream to begin. After another painful ten minutes, Annabeth's face appears on stream.
"Hi guys, welcome back! How is everyone?"
The chat is going crazy, spamming replies and demanding an explanation for her recent tweet. Annabeth laughs as she reads through chat.
"I'm glad you're all doing well, did someone hack my Twitter account? Ahaha, no, no one hacked my account, and I am one hundred percent not being held hostage. Blink twice if I'm kidnapped? No guys I promise I'm fine!" The chat is flying by and Annabeth continues to laugh at a few more comments.
"Okay, okay, confession time. A couple hours ago, me and a few of the other HoOs were filming a new video for Percy's channel, and I ended up losing a challenge, so there you go. Now why don't we get started and I'll unleash the beasts into the VC."
"Beasts? Rude!" Pipers voice blares out.
"Yeah, what the heck Annabeth. Is that any way to talk to your friends?" Travis adds. Annabeth rolls her eyes.
"Shut up. What should we start with? Quiplash?"

A/N
Hi friends! This isn't exactly the Youtubers chapter everyone has wanted but I think the YouTube series might evolve into a YouTube/Twitch series. Comment if you want a Jackbox stream next chapter!