Joshua Mattern - Percabeth

Josh
"Aww, go to hell Jackson!" I shout jokingly at the team captain Percy. Percy was by far the best swimmer this school has ever seen and had just beaten me in the 100 butterfly again.
"Sorry man, already been there, but Hades didn't like me, spat me back out," Percy replies.
"Hades?" I ask.
"Are you assuming my religion?" Percy jokes. I roll my eyes at the raven haired boy and begin to dry myself off.
"What idiot thought it was a good idea to have morning practice?" Percy complains a minute later.
"That was you, ya tosser," I reply. Percy grins sheepishly before tossing his bag over his shoulder. We walk out of the locker room together and as soon as we enter the hallway, Maci is on us.
"Hey Percy! Me and my friends are going surfing this weekend. Wanna come?" she asks, batting her eye lashes. Percy takes a step away from her.
"I'm actually taking my girlfriend out this weekend," Percy responds. Maci pouts.
"You never told me you had a girlfriend," She whines, sticking out her bottom lip. Ok, so Percy might not have told her that he had a girlfriend, but in my opinion, it was pretty obvious. Percy was dating Annabeth Chase, the volleyball team captain for the East High barn owls. It was common knowledge that Percy, Jason, Frank, and Leo all had girlfriends over there and all you had to do was look at their Instagram to figure that one out.
"Maci, you've literally seen me and Annabeth together," Percy is saying when I come out of my thoughts.
"C'mon man, let's just go to chem," I interrupt, tugging Percy away from the girl. We walk into class and Percy goes to sit with his friends while I sit at the table behind them with some of the other guys on the swim team. Not even twenty minutes into class, Mr. Nesset leaves to go do who knows what, leaving our class alone to struggle along with our lab project. Suddenly the door flys open and a very annoyed Maci walks in.
"Percy, someone is here to see you," she says grumpily. I see a flash of blonde hair and Annabeth walks in behind her. This'll be good, I think to myself as I watch Maci follow Annabeth into the classroom. Percy runs up to Annabeth and embraces her and Maci just sneers.
"Boyfriend thief," I hear her mutter under her breath. Annabeth must have heard her too because she whirls around to face Maci who's still glaring at the couple.
"What. Was that?" Annabeth asks, her voice dangerously calm. Everyone in our chemistry class is watching the exchange now.
"All I'm saying is if you hadn't interfered and stuck your little blonde head in where it wasn't wanted, Percy would be my boyfriend," Maci sneers.
"Right. Like Percy would ever even consider dating a girl like you!" Annabeth retorts.
"A girl like me? What's that supposed to mean?" Maci growls. Percy puts a protective arm around Annabeth.
"It means you're a whiny, immature, bitch, who can't take a hint!" Annabeth snaps.
"Excuse me? I have never been so insulted!" Maci shrieks.
"Well you don't listen very often do you?" Annabeth retorts. Maci shrieks again before stomping out of the classroom.
"C'mon boys, we gotta go to camp," Annabeth says, turning back to us as if a girl hadn't just thrown a temper tantrum right in front of us.
"What now?" Leo groans.
"Hush Leo, Calypso will be there," Annabeth replies. Leo perks right up.
"Are we just going to ignore the fact that this girl just walked into our class and verbally assaulted one of our classmates?" Lena asks in shock.
"Eh, nobody really likes Maci anyway," I say.
"And Annabeth never looses a fight, except maybe to Percy," Jason adds. With that, Frank, Jason, and Leo stand up to meet Percy and Annabeth at the door.
"See ya next week!" Percy shouts over his shoulder waving at me. Ahh, I love some good classroom entertainment, and lucky for me, drama seems to follow Percy around like a magnet.

Comment what ship you wanna see next!!