Jax Overland - Caleo

Jax
"Guys come on! You both have to leave at 5:00 so we need to get this done!" I complain as Leo and Calypso run haphazardly around my living room.
"Calypso just let me fix your phone!" Leo shouts at the brunette trying to escape his clutches.
"No! I'm calling a professional!" Calypso replies.
"What? I am a professional!" Leo exclaims.
"I'm calling a more professional, professional," Calypso retorts.
"You're not calling anyone with a broken phone, Sunshine," Leo shoots back. Okay. Let me fill you in. I'm Jax Overland, best friend of Leo Valdez. When Mr. Brackin assigned a group project for my Greek class, I was stoked. Leo, for some reason, knows everything about Ancient Greece. So I was like Nice! Easy A! Ahaha, no. Instead of a nice, laidback project, I got placed in my worst nightmare. I got put in a group with Leo and Calypso. Now, Calypso is nice and all, and of coarse I like Leo, but the key word in that sentence is AND. Calypso AND Leo. Dam. I don't really know why, but for some reason, these two cannot get along. Now, everyone knows the phrase "you two fight like an old married couple" when a couple is bickering. Well these two fight like an old couple that's been divorced five times. Now, the project is due tomorrow and both of these tossers need to leave by five cause Leo has a date and Calypso is meeting up with someone.
"Okay, okay, fine," Calypso says finally, "The only slides left on the presentation are what significance does Hephaestus have on Greek mythology? And how could myths involving Hephaestus apply to real life? So Jax, you and I can work on the first question, and Leo you work on the second."
"Why do you get to be in charge?" Leo whines, opening his funky looking laptop.
"Because last time you were in charge I-" Calypso starts.
"Hush, you were only paralyzed for a few days, you need to let that go," Leo interrupts.
"What?" I exclaim in terror.
"Oh she's just being dramatic," Leo says, brushing this off like paralyzing someone for several days isn't a big deal. We sit in silence for a good few minutes, researching, and typing away on our remaining slides.
"I'M FINISHED!" Leo yells suddenly, causing Calypso to jump five feet in the air and let out an ear splitting shriek.
"Leo! I'm going to-" Calypso takes a lunge at Leo.
"Let's all just take a deep breath," I say as I attempt to restrain her. With one last glare at Leo, Calypso sits down again.
"He does it all the time just to rattle me," She grumbles angrily. Leo only smiles self satisfyingly. About ten minutes later I finally hit save on our presentation.
"Fixed it!" Leo announces, holding up Calypso's phone in victory. Calypso looks up at Leo.
"How did you get that?" She demands.
"You weren't paying attention," Leo replies smugly. Before I even have time to register what's happening, Calypso and Leo are inches apart, Calypso looking ready to kill. I'm about to start planning my friend's funeral when I see Calypso's eyes flicker to Leo's lips.
"I'm really not sure if I should punch or kiss you right now," she mutters.
"Um. Can I pick?" Leo asks. Calypso rolls her eyes and give Leo a shove.
"I'll see you in an hour, don't be late. And your annoyance levels, better go down," Calypso says, snatching her phone and storming out of my home. Leo just laughs.
"Why are you two seeing each other again tonight?" I ask.
"I told you I had a date tonight. Caly's been my girlfriend for like, a year," Leo tells me still laughing. I'm pretty sure my jaw hit the floor.
"Bye Jax," Leo says, giving my shoulder a slap, leaving me alone to wonder how Leo and Calypso could have possibly been together for so long without one of them killing the other. Whatever floats their boat I guess.

Comment your fav Emoji!!💜💎😇