Halli McPhearson - Solangelo

Halli
I walk timidly through the infirmary for the first time, the boy, Nico, weaving in and out of the hospital beds filled with maimed patients like it was a walk on the beach. I shudder. This place was not my vibe.
"Not my leg, I'll loose all my tattoos!" A girl complains.
"Your leg needs to be amputated, and you're worried about your tattoos?" Comes the incredulous reply.
"I didn't have to pay for my leg!" The girl exclaims. I cringe when I see the mangled patient, jogging to catch up with Nico.
"Um, is this, normal?" I ask, motioning vaguely around the infirmary.
"Huh? Oh well, you came right after a particularly grueling game of capture the flag against Camp Jupiter, so it's worse then usual. And don't worry, Justin probably won't actually cut the girl's leg off, it should heal with some Nectar. And a lot of blood donations. Probably," Nico replies.
"You seem to know a lot about this place, are you one of the doctors?" I ask, still looking around. Nico snorts.
"No, that's literally the opposite of my job," he snickers.
"You however, might be one of the workers here, but don't worry, not all Apollo kids get stuck in here all day," Nico tells me. I let out an inward sigh of relief, thank goodness.
"Hey, I'm not stuck here, I'm here voluntarily," a tall, blond boy says coming over to stand behind Nico. I tilt my head, the new boy looks kind of like me with his wavy golden hair and tan complexion.
"Are you? So you wouldn't mind if I went and got archery lessons from Micah? He's always been kinda handsy," Nico teases with a smirk. The blond boy glares at Nico.
"You wouldn't dare," He scowls. Nico just smirks and shrugs his shoulders innocently.
"Oh, by the way William, this is your new sister Halli, Halli this is William, you're brother. And head counselor," Nico says, quickly changing the subject.
"You can call me Will, but more importantly, I'm this tosser's significant other," Will says with a grin.
I smile. They're so cute! A little grumpy rain cloud and a ray of sunshine! Love it. I clap my hands and bounce up and down.
"You didn't tell me you had a boyfriend!" I exclaim. Nico just lets out a defeated sigh.
"It wasn't extremely high on my list of priorities," he replies. Will glares at Nico.
"Why not? I'm a delight!" He says. Nico just rolls his eyes.
"I'm just here to drop her off with you," he huffs.
"Yeah right. You never miss a chance to see my delightful face," Will counters.
"Delightful my-"
"No swearing in the infirmary!" Will interrupts. Nico grumbles something unintelligible under his breath and I giggle.
"What was that?" Will asks.
"Nothing," Nico snaps. I giggle again.
"Use your words Neeks," Will teases.
"Why are you so. Ugh!" Nico splutters.
"What? Good looking? Smart? Absolutely delightful?" Will asks with a grin. Nico just glares.
"You're being such a Lester!" He accuses. Will gasps.
"That crosses the line!" He exclaims, feigning hurt.
"Who's Lester?" I ask, scrunching up my nose in confusion. Now it's Nico's turn to snicker.
"Long story kid, I'll tell you later," Will replies.
"Yeah, that's gonna be a real delight," Nico mocks.
"Get out of here death breath," Will says sticking his tongue out.
"What? You don't like looking at my delightful face?" Nico asks innocently.
"Shoo!" Will orders. Laughing, Nico allows Will to all but shove him out of the infirmary.
"Ugh. Boys. Such high maintenance," Will huffs.
"Aren't you a-"
"Yeah."
"Good."
"Good talk."
"Yeah. Why am I here again?"
"I'll show you around now."
"Great." I shake my head at my brother. This is gonna be wild I think as I follow him through the cramped infirmary.