Alyda Shriener - Jasper

Alyda
"Hey Piper, wanna come to the mall with me and Brody this after school?" I ask. Piper is one of my best friends and I've been trying to set her up for the longest time. She always says she already has a boyfriend, but every time I ask to meet him he's either out of town, sick or something else came up. Long story short, I'm hoping if I can set her up, she'll get over her imaginary boyfriend. Brody is one of our other friends and would be really cute with Piper. With her pretty brown hair and mesmerizing kaleidoscope eyes and his black hair and blue eyes, they would easily be the school's cutest couple. Once we get to the mall I plan to "accidentally" ditch them so they can realize how perfect they are for each other.
"Yeah sure, that's actually perfect!" Piper replies, closing her locker. I smile smugly. She won't even know what's coming.

I wait at the entrance of the mall with Brody tapping my foot impatiently and looking around for Piper. My phone suddenly vibrates so I pull it out. It's a message from Piper.

Pipes: Srry I can't make it to the mall today, something came up☹️

Lyds: Boo you whore💖

I look up from my phone.
"Guess it's just you and me, Piper can't come," I tell Brody.
"That's okay!" Brody says with a smile, opening the door for me and following me inside. We wander around for a while and I drag him into a few random stores. It turns out I was totally right. Brody is super sweet and funny. He's like my dream guy. Perfect for Piper. Now I need a new plan to set them up. Eventually we make our way to the food court. We get in line for Cold Stone and Brody, being the gentleman that he is, buys mine. We sit down together at a table.
"I had a lot of fun today," Brody says looking at me.
"Me too!" I reply. Brody opens his mouth to say something else, but a glimpse of choppy brown hair catches my eye at a table next to us. I turn around to get a better look.
"Piper?" I ask the girl, whose back is to me. The girl turns around and is in fact, my best friend. Sitting across from her is a super hot guy with blond hair and electric blue eyes.
"Oh hey Lyds!" She exclaims.
"Brody," She says with a smirk. I knew she liked him. Brody blushes as she gives him a satisfied smirk. Cute!
"This is my boyfriend, Jason," Piper tells us, gesturing to the boy across from her. I furrow my brow. Wait, I thought she liked Brody...
"Hey man, I'm Brody. And this is my, friend, Alyda," Brody tells the boy. Brody pauses before he says 'friend' and almost winces. Wait. Why is he not jealous? He and Piper always whisper to each other and he always gets blushy when the three of us hang out. What is going on?
"Hey Alyda, can I talk to you for a sec? Let the boys bond," Piper says. I follow her to a table a few feet away.
"So, I noticed Brody introduced you as a friend. Haven't you guys gotten together yet?" Piper asks me.
"Wh- What?" I splutter.
"Yeah. The whole reason I ditched today was because Brody likes you and I wanted to give you two some alone time," Piper exclaims. My jaw drops as the pieces click into place.
"Wait. I got set up on a date. That I was trying to set you up at?" I ask incredulously. Piper laughs,
"I guess so."
"How do you always know what to do when it comes to love?" I ask her, shaking my head.
Piper gives me an odd look.
"Must have inherited it from my mom," she replies, "Let's head back to the boys." We rejoin the boys to find both boys with ice cream covering their faces.
"I leave you alone for 2 minutes," Piper mutters, "C'mon sparky, these two need some alone time." With that, Piper drags Jason off, leaving me and Brody alone again.
"So.." Brody starts.
"I like you too," I interrupt with a shy smile. Let's just say I've never seen Brody smile so big.

What's your favorite PJO//HoO ship?
I 💜 Jasper